Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
niggas really think because you cut the convo short, they won. no nigga youre on some nut shit and im done engaging with you. i would have walked out the back door if this was real life. foh

Niggas can't even list HIS own shit cuz they don't even like it that much...... :lol9:
This Is Why The Criteria Is Sooo Important

Ok Everyone knows His Own Catalog Isn't strong , But If this Dude ain't the exception to the rule

So Many things have to go right for an project to be Solid , Tell Me an artist who hasn't dropped a dud ??

This Nigga Kiss Is special , Who's Asked by the Gods Of Rap to be featured on their albums for almost 2 decades

This Notion that U have to knock another artist down ,to big up another is childish too .

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
“the Roots changed shit musically “

“please post examples of what ur speaking about”

“ you are a nut, I’m not talking to you anymore”

:lol9:

I mean we bein' silly in here. Lots a rappers better than Snoop but he a top 10 legend.

Truth be told I'm cool with BT bein' out and it only bein' Jay, Nas Pac and guys like that but then Pun, and Prodigy can't be in it.

lol i might've put some sauce on it. But atleast top 5/10. It's a legendary moment anyway you slice it. Not to mention his 50 cent battle.

I dont even know how Kiss' legendary status is debatable.

I think the criteria and what it all boils down to is... can you tell the global(not local) story of hip hop.....without mentioning the artist in question? Strictly speaking at the highest level..

Does Blackthought get mentioned?
Does Jada?

Alla you put yall bias aside and try to answer that truthfully

anywho,
I think the criteria and what it all boils down to is... can you tell the global(not local) story of hip hop.....without mentioning the artist in question? Strictly speaking at the highest level..

Does Jada?

this is actually a fair and decent question

Does Jada?

I think you'd mention BT if you brought up the Roots.

Reactions: Race Jones

Does Jada?

Come on dude, you know that's not gonna happen.

They was up n arms over PROJECT PAT not being listed as a legend.

Man im on page 8 and mad I got back into this thread.

Beans is better than BT to some of yall? Smmfh.

Shoulda stayed out.

BT literally has better bars, more influence, more critical success, more commercial success. Like every single criteria BT is better at.

Pull up bars. Pull up album reviews. Pull up plaques. Like fucking everything.

But then yall the same mfers that complain that other mfers cant be objective.

And im a huge Beans fans. Bigger than most of yall im sure.