Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
You dont have Kendrick Lamar without Wayne.
You dont have Wayne without Juvenile
You dont have Juvenile without Birdman and Slim
You dont have Birdman and Slim without Crack Rocks

Since you wanna play that game
:ualreadyknow:

lmao @ that game.

thats why you dont discredit the ppl that come before your faves. especially if they shaped their sound

lmao at thats it. the sound, the music is timeless. the combination of jazz and hip hop influenced a lot of artist and propelled the genre forward. you stated they havent added into hip hop lmaooo which is just not true and greatly short sighted
No it didn’t ....they made dope shit for their time that doesn’t make the man a legend ....and no they didn’t add anything new ....ppl were blending hip hop and jazz before the roots ....

yall dont even understand the history of hip hop. theres a book called buppies, b-boys, baps, and bohos by nelson george and breaks down the timeline of hip hop. like the first hip hop song to about 1999. you should read it.

No it didn’t ....they made dope shit for their time that doesn’t make the man a legend ....and no they didn’t add anything new ....ppl were blending hip hop and jazz before the roots ....

im done interacting with you. youre legit blowing me and im trying my best not to snap.hip hop is something i love and know well and tbh i dont even have it in me to go back and forth with you. think what you want to think but your opinion is fucking ass

imagine creating new textures and sounds that was new in hip hop even after the jazz/rap combinations that had been explored earlier were founded and some random nigga from chi-town says “you still didnt add anything to hip hop” lmaoo like imagine shitting on dilla and questlove and then downplaying the influence of BLACK THOUGHT Black thought??!? of all ppl.

imagine creating new textures and sounds that was new in hip hop even after the jazz/rap combinations that had been explored earlier were founded and some random nigga from chi-town says “you still didnt add anything to hip hop” lmaoo like imagine shitting on dilla and questlove and then downplaying the influence of BLACK THOUGHT Black thought??!? of all ppl.
Post an example of those new textures and sounds please

Props to @Maywood and @Olorun22 for keeping a foot on these niggas necks.

Y'all aren't consistent with y'all voting. Alot of niggas yall shot down can be said about BT. But since yall have a bias then then he's a legend. Just be consistent in yall voting.. If I had to ask random people who black thought was. They wouldn't know him on name alone. Part of being a legend is people know who you are. Can people even recognize any of hits they made.. I don't think so. I fucks with BT too

^^^^ That's all I've been saying. Mfs pulled out a list of bullshit excuses on why niggas like Jadakiss weren't a legend, but give a pass to Black Thought eventhough all those same reasons apply to him. Foh.

Niggas didn't wanna hear shit about a top 50 list when i mentioned that shit in the Jada thread, but now these mfs quoting that shit left and right in here.

If Jadakiss aint a legend, Black Thought definitely aint a fuckin legend.

THere's nothing legendary about Black Thought. You can go through the whole history of hiphop and not bring up BT once. You can argue 7 of the 10 greatest posse cuts in hiphop history Jada was a part of.

I'm done debating with you Digimon card trading mfs!

Back