Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Legend or Vet: Black Thought

Legend or Vet

• Total voters
Hold on now.

We not gonna have any Patah slander in here.

Migga spit his whole soul on this.

LEGEND.

Even ya boy know you trippin

WarlikeFamiliarHairstreak-size_restricted.gif

I hate when yall pull alternative facts out yall ass to prove a point.

On what fuckin planet was tpab a tribute to things fall a part? Lmaooo

Please post proof of this. Idc if it's a video interview, a tweet, something written in a napkin, I need to see something

well, Kendrick never said directly he was influenced by the roots/BT and if we need an artist to explicitly tell us who they were influenced by then ill stand down.

however, anybody in love with hip hop can clearly see and hear the influences in K dots music.

after reading countless reviews on TPAB, because I loved the album just that much, it became clear to me that TPAB wouldnt have been all that popular w/o TFA. it set the groundwork for that album to be what it was. many ppl would agree. I challenge you to listen to both bodies of work and go from there.

Are they better than Thought ???

Nah...on some real shit fam...personal bias aside...and it really says summin for me to say this...Thought has had a longer and more productive career than my 2 favorite MC’s, Big Pun and Reggie Redman Noble...but I also think both Pun and Red are legends so that’s why I have to say BT a legend...Red hasn’t put out a real meaningful album in toooo long...even tho he still puts out freestyles and drops bangers here and there...Pun died 20 years ago and wasn’t a studio rat like some other artists who could release album after album after their death, but while he was alive and tha albums he was a part of, he ALWAYS murdered them...BT just dropped 2 dope albums in tha past couple of years, possibly one of tha top 10 ever freestyles last year, is on national TV every night (even tho I don’t watch that shit it’s still monumental for hip-hop) and that’s not even mentioning all the CLASSIC Almighty Legendary Roots Crew albums he was tha lead and mostly only MC (shout out to Dice Raw, Malik B, Peedi Crakk and all tha other MCs who helped out in tha past too tho)...TBH bruh I can’t see how BT isn’t a legend aside from people’s own opinion of him....

Im not expecting someone that thinks fucking T.I is a better rapper than Black thought to think critically about this shit lmao

why do i even bother

Now T.I is somebody you can't tell the history of hiphop without mentioning.

But yea, I needed that laugh.

So all I’m gathering is that hip-hop only has 4 universally accepted legend... Jay, Big, Nas and Pac...everybody else is just up to personal opinion right?!

I’m cool wit’ that...

:ualreadyknow:

Now T.I is somebody you can't tell the history of hiphop without mentioning.

But yea, I needed that laugh.

Yep cuz when they talk about cities that had hip hop artist come from like NYC, LA, Huston, Chicago, ATL, Oakland.

They just gonna skip over Philly.....:sayword:

Back