leave old heads alone

Dude in yellow lost where he was. This other angle showed him run down the escalator that was right next to the fight. Instead of taking 10 steps to his right, he ran a looong ass circle to his left to get to the escalator. He was really letting his man get fucked up for as long as possible before helping, haha.

Dude in yellow lost where he was. This other angle showed him run down the escalator that was right next to the fight. Instead of taking 10 steps to his right, he ran a looong ass circle to his left to get to the escalator. He was really letting his man get fucked up for as long as possible before helping, haha.

That angle makes me feel sorry for him

Dude could've at least speared him. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Too much fuckery for a Monday wild unnecessary and now his boy is catching a gun charge. How soft are you that getting a gun is your first reaction? OG could've lost his life or someone else in the mall cause the jackass probably can't aim.

Last edited:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That second angle from inside the store was PURE COMEDY!!!

Young nigga staggering around then bent over lookin like "where's the ground at... is this the ground... I hope it's the ground"

tenor.gif

Pay attention to that video tho: His boy in the yellow just froze up after OG landed that first punch. It was like all his confidence and belief in his homie's tough talking just left his body and all he could do is stand there and watch as reality served his boy an ass whoopin.

Another note.

What’s a “old head” to y’all because dude looked liked he’s was in his late 30s and I’ll be damned if that’s a old head
What up pimp. Fam getting better I hope.

Reactions: Chicity