Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave old heads alone

That's how it be....I smacked this little nigga outside the bar once cuz he was talking way too much shit. I guess he mistook my calmness for bitchassness.

But I swear on everything it was just a open hand smack.... Didn't even ball up. But he definitely went down, and a loose tooth came out. (niggaz gotta brush šŸ™„)

But yeah, his response was to say he was gonna come back and shoot me. Nigga even ran away when I tried to square up with him...

Shit kinda bothered me for a minute, cuz I had to digest this nigga had 0 desire to scrap. Like none. All the tough talk, but fighting was not an option for homie. He just didn't want it. He was only gonna come back if he had heat.

This was like 2018.... covid n all, I think I realized then.... These niggaz really ain't tryna fight. I mean it's still in my nature to be me.... But I just gotta understand that's not everybody. Can't catch a bullet in my chest with my hands ready to scrap.... situational awareness is key

slow ppl dont run when they see police

:word?:

I dunno if he has something wrong with him or not.

But everyone with a mental condition/disability doesn't just wear a helmet, mumble nonsense, and drool on themselves. If they're told to run because cops are coming, some can understand that and run.

I dunno if he has something wrong with him or not.

But everyone with a mental condition/disability doesn't just wear a helmet, mumble nonsense, and drool on themselves. If they're told to run because cops are coming, some can understand that and run.

Oh we're still acting like dude wasn't walking around with a styrofoam cup that he gingerly placed on the floor before he started poppin and lockin while his man was getting turned into a public service announcement for the whole internet?

Hell yeah dude was retarded but it was at least 50% voluntary.

Back