Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave old heads alone

naw, you gotta go above and beyond to teach him a big lesson. He kept following him, and even followed him up the escalator. He was looking for a fade, so dude cooked him up one lol. I bet the only reason why dude tried to poke his chest out because he thought his home boy was going to help.
I was referring to the friend šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

After watching again, yellow shirt may have a mental condition. In the video that shows them following dude, he never seem focused or engaged in any of it. Then during the beating he didn't seem focused either. And that long way to the escalator shit too. He may be slow and just following dude he was with around the mall.

Bruh. Some folks just get weird when shit get tense.

so not being focused = mentally ill ????

Ya, that's a possibility. Dude might be on the spectrum or something. Someone he's with was in a long aggressive argument with someone, then got the shit beat out of them and it barely caught his attention. I'd consider it a possibility

Bruh. Some folks just get weird when shit get tense.

Ya, could just be that. I dunno. Fight started, and he didn't even look like he said a word, and wasn't even looking at it half the time. Just pacing... dude could have something wrong. I'm not saying that's what it is... just saying I wouldn't be surprised.

Thats normal. I seen it numerous times. Being scared is powerful and folks freeze up.

That what I'm saying though. It didn't even look like he froze. He just started pacing. You watch the lead up (2nd video in OP)? He wasn't trying to back dude up or calm him down when they were arguing. Head wasn't on a swivel like he was looking for police/ security. He wasn't trying to stay close or far away. He was just drinking his drink and walking behind them. It was weird.

Dude in yellow came back with the chopper. Straight hoe shit.

Yo man got beat up talking shit and instead of taking the L you get the chopper

NOW he got his shirt off talking shit???

Nigga got handed an ass whoopin of galactic proportions, and now that his soul returned to his body his shirt's off and he talkin shit???

These young dudes some for real ass clowns.

Yooo this super saiyan fatherless behavior

fuck them dudes taking their shirts off for tho??? Especially after the fact. Niggas is animated as shit talmbout "I ain't gone let dat go" but nigga you was just trying to figure out which way was up and what planet you were on a few minutes ago.

Take the L and get to steppin'. All this rah-rah shit just looks like you a hurt hoe that can't process gettin' a much deserved ass beating.

Back