Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave old heads alone

Wait, dude left after he fucked up young boy. These dudes just taking off their shirts, holding guns, and doing all that extra shit without even having anyone around to be mad at?

That's what I'm talking about: Clown shit. Niggas all animated after the fact, but when ole boy was getting knuckled down wasn't none of that shit.

That's what I'm talking about: Clown shit. Niggas all animated after the fact, but when ole boy was getting knuckled down wasn't none of that shit.

I always think the funniest part about shit like this is what he told the people he called vs what the video shows.

He wasn't like "Ya I was following him talking heavy shit. Then I jumped at him and he beat the shit out of me."

*yellow shirt yelling from the background* "I put my drink down. Stood there for a minute, then ran to the car to get help. Kinda like Lassie!"

Yes, but that homicide rate was fueled by drug wars. It wasn't really a regular thing to settle petty disputes by shooting people back then. People actually just fought it out. Case in point:

You homeboy is getting his ass beat right in front of him, and his first instinct was to run to the car and get a gun rather than help his homeboy out. That's not really how things worked back in the 80s and 90s.

Dude in yellow doesn't look like he weighs much over 100 pounds.

He wouldn't have been much help.

Food for the wolves if he ever gets locked up though.

Back