Welcome To aBlackWeb

leave Kyrie Irving alone

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy

this is a bit much. howard stern is the last person to be calling somebody an idiot

at the end of the day, when its all said and done, his body, his choice

i truly dont understand this need to pounce on those that refuse to be vaccinated. its ridiculous

Kyrie can have whateva stance he want. He don't wanna get vaccinated...cool. BUT...the team has every right to keep him out until he do. That's THEIR right. It's not about just him.

Listen...these owners ain't tryin to lose the amount of money they did last year. Green before everything as far as they're concerned. So if it means the organization gotta get vaccinated, just so they can recoup all that money they lost...so be it. B/c all it takes is ONE person to throw the whole organization, and the league off its axis. Whether it's coach staff...stadium workers...etc. Case in point...the NFL.

So he can have his stance all he wants. He just gotta deal wit the consequences behind it. I mean atheletes put types of shyt in their bodies w/o batting an eye, or question everything in it. But oh well...next man up for the Nets.

I'm convinced it's literally self doubt manifesting itself in people that lash out like that at this point.

Completely unnecessary. I'm vaccinated but I'd never shit on anybody for not getting vaccinated. Do the research, get the information, do what's best for you and god bless. That's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyrie can have whateva stance he want. He don't wanna get vaccinated...cool. BUT...the team has every right to keep him out until he do. That's THEIR right. It's not about just him.

Listen...these owners ain't tryin to lose the amount of money they did last year. Green before everything as far as they're concerned. So if it means the organization gotta get vaccinated, just so they can recoup all that money they lost...so be it. B/c all it takes is ONE person to throw the whole organization, and the league off its axis. Whether it's coach staff...stadium workers...etc. Case in point...the NFL.

So he can have his stance all he wants. He just gotta deal wit the consequences behind it. I mean atheletes put types of shyt in their bodies w/o batting an eye, or question everything in it. But oh well...next man up for the Nets.

Who's arguing all of this tho?

I'm convinced it's literally self doubt manifesting itself in people that lash out like that at this point.

Completely unnecessary. I'm vaccinated buy I'd never shit on anybody for not getting vaccinated. Do the research, get the information, do what's best for you and god bless. That's it.

The bolded is the key.

Back