Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lavar Ball- Great Father/Business man or a fool?

We all can agree that Lavar has the right as a father to raise his kids as he sees fit.....no question about that BUT
that does not mean he is above being judged on how he goes about doing it...... All of us are judged on a daily basis
He is in the media constantly talking shit, some of it warranted and some of it is unnecessary

The latest is him talking more shit about the Lakers coach, whether that shit is true or not he needed to keep that shit on the low
Lonzo has to see his teammates and coach everyday...... Lavar does not, he needs to concentrate on Lithuania and making sure his boys
are straight.

When you talk trash about the Lakers coach Luke Walton, you are basically dissing the franchise, who you want your boys to play for
How the fuck does that work?

Me-Fuck my boss, he a piece of shit and the company should get rid of his lazy ass... Two years later, same company
Me- Hey, can you hire my two sons who just got of high school? Answer Go fuck yourself

We all can agree that Lavar has the right as a father to raise his kids as he sees fit.....no question about that BUT
that does not mean he is above being judged on how he goes about doing it...... All of us are judged on a daily basis
He is in the media constantly talking shit, some of it warranted and some of it is unnecessary

The latest is him talking more shit about the Lakers coach, whether that shit is true or not he needed to keep that shit on the low
Lonzo has to see his teammates and coach everyday...... Lavar does not, he needs to concentrate on Lithuania and making sure his boys
are straight.

When you talk trash about the Lakers coach Luke Walton, you are basically dissing the franchise, who you want your boys to play for
How the fuck does that work?

Me-Fuck my boss, he a piece of shit and the company should get rid of his lazy ass... Two years later, same company
Me- Hey, can you hire my two sons who just got of high school? Answer Go fuck yourself
yep.....he burns too many bridges with his attitude toward who should help him....

as a black father i do not like how he handles his shit. he is worried more about himself than his kids and his kids seem like robots and brainwashed. if basketball is drilled into your head since birth...thats all you believe you like.

they can become great...lavar can become great...i hate seeing a slow trainwreck.
everything for him to conquer like he says he wants to, is right in front of him and hes fucking it up by being so defiant when he doesnt have to. but when people are defiant towards him......he lashes out like a spoiled kid.

somebody sent me this.

i have no problem with this tho...sometimes kids need tough talk.

http://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/...balls-pro-struggles-they-dont-know-the-plays/

LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball combined to shoot 0-of-7 from the floor in under 15 minutes during their debut in the LKL, Lithuania’s top basketball league. After Prienu Vytautas’ 95-86 loss to Lietkabelis, head coach Virginijus Seskus chalked up the struggles of LaVar Ball’s sons to a lack of time and experience with their new teammates.

LiAngelo, LaMelo Ball held scoreless in 95-86 Vytautas loss to Lietkabelis
“Of course, it’s hard for our new guys,” Seskus said, via a rough translation. “They don’t know the plays, don’t know how to defend. We had most turnovers while they were on the court.”

Seskus highlighted the youth of his latest pupils and applauded Melo for his “energy off the bench,” albeit amid a slew of questionable shots. He did, however, emphasize the importance of the Ball brothers improving their defensive aptitude.

“Melo and Gelo need to understand how to defend when they are on the court,” he said. “It’s hard for us. In practices, we are only working on defense, to show them how to defend. We only taught them how to switch on defense.”

We’ll see what progress the youngsters have made when BC Vytautas hosts Lietuvos Rytas’ second team in the next edition of the Big Baller Brand Challenge Games on Monday.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/00fab42c-f41f-3ec7-958b-705381642b1c/ss_lithuanian-coach-on-lamelo.html

Lithuanian coach on LaMelo Ball: 'You can't control that little chipmunk

LaMelo Ball may be the more talented of LaVar Ball’s sons, between himself and LiAngelo Ball, playing professional basketball in Lithuania. But to hear it from Virginijus Seskus, the head coach of Prienu Vytautas, the youngest Big Baller Brand ambassador is also the bigger headache.

“When I watch them in practices, they stand out, especially the little one. You can’t control that little chipmunk,” Seskus said on Lithuanian TV, via a rough translation. “You say, ‘Don’t shoot 40-footers.’ Next thing you know, he’s shooting 40-footers.

“He’s used to doing that stuff. They’re not used to training hard. You need to make them give 100 percent in practices.”

Seskus added that it’s “hard” for both brothers to play in the Lithuanian (LKL) League. But for Melo, the challenge of being a 16-year-old competing with grown men is particularly daunting.

The coach suggested that while it’s fine for the teenagers to partake in the Big Baller Brand Challenge Games, once those five scrimmages against youth squads have come and gone, “They’ll see that we’re a serious team. They will need to stop playing around.”

LiAngelo and LaMelo got a glimpse of that during BC Vytautas’ loss to Lietkabelis in LKL play on Saturday. The boys combined to shoot 0-of-7 from the field in fewer than 15 total minutes.

Perhaps that experience will humble Melo somewhat. If not, at least Seskus can count on Gelo being his brother’s keeper.

“The older one, LiAngelo, he takes this stuff more serious and he tries to involve his brother,” Seskus said, before adding that he has seen Gelo chiding Melo about listening to the coach.

We’ll see how much Seskus is able to get through to his youngest pupil when Vytautas hosts Lietuvos Rytas’ second team at Prienai Arena on Monday.

[WARNING: The video below contains written language that is NSFW]

You dont post anything about them killing it in their debut game but youll post them having a shitty second game?

Thats some fuck shit. Im getting sick of you b.

You dont post anything about them killing it in their debut game but youll post them having a shitty second game?

I didn’t know they had a good first game. But I did know about their bad second game.

the first game was a exhibition against people their age.

this was their pro debut.

question is why are you rooting for a troll whos worried about himself.

and before you kick that black man winning stuff....its plenty to root for...but dude aint one of them.

i dont see the problem.

and i actually do post good shit....its just the bad is more than the good.

or better yet....why dont you counter threads like this with facts and the good stuff.

shut me up with facts bruh

the first game was a exhibition against people their age.

this was their pro debut.

question is why are you rooting for a troll whos worried about himself.

and before you kick that black man winning stuff....its plenty to root for...but dude aint one of them.

i dont see the problem.
But didn’t you say your issue is with the father. So what does what the kids do have to do with Lavar?

But didn’t you say your issue is with the father. So what does what the kids do have to do with Lavar?
your are correct.

the kids dont seem to really want this.

and niggas saying hes a good dad....nah. hes out for himself. living thru them.

while i would love for him to succeed...but not at the cost of kids childhood.

we need to raise the bar.

your are correct.

the kids dont seem to really want this.

and niggas saying hes a good dad....nah. hes out for himself. living thru them.

while i would love for him to succeed...but not at the cost of kids childhood.

we need to raise the bar.
So then why are you coming off as if you are liking the fact that the kids struggled in their last game? Are they a proxy for Lavar? Them struggling is like Lavar struggling?

So then why are you coming off as if you are liking the fact that the kids struggled in their last game? Are they a proxy for Lavar? Them struggling is like Lavar struggling?

He just on some hoe shit.

nah...them struggling is him wanting something for them that maybe they not ready for.

fucking lamelo has a groin injury.
sits in his hotel room all day.

hes 16.

fuck is wrong with lavar?

they got a chance to play in the real Lithuanian league but he said no.

now the coach calling lamelo a chipmunk...that has no defense.

again i ask yall....are you ok with this?

these are lives.

gelo...ok, i can give him a pass cause hes like 19.
but to take your 16 yr old son out of school because you dont agree with a bball coach?

cmon. how you going to root for this?

i have always said...succeed first then talk that shit.

Back