Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lavar Ball- Great Father/Business man or a fool?

DOS your going to have a counter argument about everything because you don’t like Lavar personally.

Dude has done nothing but put his sons in the public eye and capitalized from it. Ur acting like Lavar having high expectations for his kids is a bad thing

Lmao this nigga brought the lavar hate to this site

I told you you not a big baller man

Last edited:
I mean the dude is annoying. But his sons can still be alright if they play overseas. Playing college ball does have its adavantages.

But if his younger sons get into the NBA its going to make college ball look worse than it does now. The one and done rule is a waste of time.

DOS your going to have a counter argument about everything because you don’t like Lavar personally.

Dude has done nothing but put his sons in the public eye and capitalized from it. Ur acting like Lavar having high expectations for his kids is a bad thing
is it expectations for his kids tho?

or is he trying to have them live up to his dreams?

my counter arguments are against blind support without question.

does he really only out his kids in the public eye? or does he take all the shine and happen to mention them?

look at his interviews.......he says more about what he did for them and what he wants them to do under his watch than he does actually talking about them as individuals.

like i been saying...grasping at straws

Anyway,personally believe the guy is just not an obnoxious asshole but a master manipulator.
And black people, are so beat down morally from the negative images white supremacy has presented us as,

We have set the bar so low, we'll praise this egomaniac abrasive control freak, who is clearly placing up his own unattained and failed sports glory upon his unwilling helpless sons.....as a "good father" merely just being there

And him ("perceivably") "takin' to the white man" is also all it takes to get many of us to throw in our unwavering blind support. Forgetting THAT to can be used in manipulation

What is it that hes done wrong tho? Seems like some of you just need to be mad at him for no actual reason. Like yall mad people respect it.

What is it that hes done wrong tho? Seems like some of you just need to be mad at him for no actual reason. Like yall mad people respect it.

Nah, I'm not mad at the the dude

But to quote myself about Larvar Ball:
""an egomaniac abrasive control freak, who is clearly placing his own unattained and failed sports glory upon his unwilling helpless sons"".

I've noticed NO ONE is disagreeing that Ball IS NOT this
and if he were not famous and have the public platform he has, not to mention ""takin' it to the man!",
NO ONE would agree THIS is the attribute of a "good father".

Anytime you see an interview with Lavar and his sons you can tell by their facial expression, body language, and general lack of enthusiasm , that THESE are not THEIR deserved choices in life,
especially the younger one who he unceremoniously snatched out of college to go play basketball in a foreign land 6000 miles away from his family & friends

I take issue with his shoes not being worth $500 and how he puts too much of the spot light on himself and not his kids when his entire operation is based on whether or not his kids succeed.

Last edited:
Nah, I'm not mad at the the dude

But to quote myself about Larvar Ball:
""an egomaniac abrasive control freak, who is clearly placing his own unattained and failed sports glory upon his unwilling helpless sons"".

I've noticed NO ONE is disagreeing that Ball IS NOT this
and if he were not famous and have the public platform he has, not to mention ""takin' it to the man!",
NO ONE would agree THIS is the attribute of a "good father".
Anytime you see an interview with Lavar and his sons you can tell by their facial expression, body language, and general lack of enthusiasm , that THESE are not THEIR deserved choices in life,
especially the younger one who he unceremoniously snatched out of college to go play basketball in a foreign land 6000 miles away from his family & friends
have i not been saying these same things for the last year and niggas came at my neck.

the kids dont seem like they want to play...they seem like they trying to make their dad proud.

and while i understand the 1 and done thing. lavar took gelo out because it messed with lavars plan. it wasnt about gelo not playing.

but he was ready to allow the system to pimp him as long as he got what he wanted...but when he didnt get what he wanted he flipped it and tried to make it like he was against the system.

and niggas feel for it.

niggas even said....why like the system pimp his kids when he can make the money. but he was ready to allow it until it goes against what he planned.

its not about whats best for the kids...its about whats best for his image.

I have take issue with his shoes not being worth $500 and how he pits too much of the spot light on himself and not his kids when his entire operation is based on whether or not his kids succeed.

even with his shoes.......he coudlnt explain why the were $495 other than him wanting to charge that much just because he can.
he didnt know what type sneaker it was....first it was luxury then it was the lightest sneak.

which one is it?

so tell me...how was adidas and nike and under armor and the chinese company supposed to take him seriously asking for a partnership and a billion dollars?

the man didnt even have a business plan.

so hearing he will figure it out......nah....thats not how business works. either you know or you dont...but if you dont...you learn quietly so your brand is not tarnished.

Man look some fathers put guns and drugs in their kids hands

Some put guitars and a Mike

Lavar put a basketball in his kids hands and told them trained them all the while telling his kids u put ur trust in me follow my moves ur gonna get somewhere, Lonzo is in the league just bought a 5.2 million dollars house... The other 2 will be pros somewhere earning a living all doing something they love....

We may not like his public persona but u gotta respect what he s done for his family

Man look some fathers put guns and drugs in their kids hands

Some put guitars and a Mike

Lavar put a basketball in his kids hands and told them trained them all the while telling his kids u put ur trust in me follow my moves ur gonna get somewhere, Lonzo is in the league just bought a 5.2 million dollars house... The other 2 will be pros somewhere earning a living all doing something they love....

We may not like his public persona but u gotta respect what he s done for his family
and like waht was already said....

how low has the bar been set that a man being a father is a good thing?

lonzo also bought his dad a bentley and all the boys got porches and lambos...with the $5million house.

where is the money management? where is the financial literacy?

just because you have a business doesnt mean tomorrow is promised.

Back