Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Lauryn Hill: Yall Lucky I Make It On This Stage Every Night

test
People that pay to go see Lauryn stupid

Well call me black Forrest Gump

I paid to see her once. Years ago.

She was on tour with the GOAT

Yes, she was about 2 hours late. But it was also on September 14. So at the end of the show she sung Happy Birthday to Nas

worth it

I forget who it was that said it, so many people tell other peoples business, and ironically here go me

Someone said that her most iconic album, she played such a little part in the writing and the construction of the songs.

That a lot of the publishing rights and stuff is so out of her hands that’s she isn’t allowed to perform classic renditions of her music.

Which is why people show up to hear her and end up hearing her do music inspired by the music they know.

And her contract situation is so fucked up that she’d rather eat by show than make new music she’d be able to perform.

So everytime she show up late and shit, it’s to run the clock out at a show she don’t even wanna be at

I seen Lauryn Hill live years ago.

Luckily she was on time.

This was around 2010 during her peak craziness.

She ended up putting on a good ass show. Incredible live.

But she looked so crazy. Her makeup was fuuuuucked up. Clothes were weird. Every few minutes she would turn around and yell at her band. Lmaoooo.

But aye, through all that she saved my soul

View attachment 1210022
I seen her 2012 Nas was on the ticket too but he did his set first.

Took 2 hrs for her to show up and yeah she was putting her band thru it. I forgot what song it was that was supposed to end but she would keep repeating the chorus over and over and over, looking at the band like "wtf u pausing for keep going" lmao

If it wasn't for my sis we would've been left but it was still a good show.

I forget who it was that said it, so many people tell other peoples business, and ironically here go me

Someone said that her most iconic album, she played such a little part in the writing and the construction of the songs.

That a lot of the publishing rights and stuff is so out of her hands that’s she isn’t allowed to perform classic renditions of her music.

Which is why people show up to hear her and end up hearing her do music inspired by the music they know.

And her contract situation is so fucked up that she’d rather eat by show than make new music she’d be able to perform.

So everytime she show up late and shit, it’s to run the clock out at a show she don’t even wanna be at

It’s not true.

According to her, she can perform the original versions of the songs of The Miseducation. She says she doesn’t want to any more after performing them the original way for so long.

It’s not true.

According to her, she can perform the original versions of the songs of The Miseducation. She says she doesn’t want to any more after performing them the original way for so long.

1699313548137.jpeg
Aye, tell you like women tell me when they’re made at me…”if you like it, I love it”

I don’t get her messaging here

From “Yall lucky I even made it to the stage” to “I only had family and community when there was no support and no one asked me if I wanted to make another album”…I don’t get what these things have to do with being late
Gaslighting 101
She is a entitled self-righteous narcissist

Robert Glasper Goes IN On Lauryn Hill.........​

What he said about Stevie, Quincy, and Herbie.....and how she acts....Whew....that was 🗣️ 🗣️ 🔥🔥

I remember seeing her a while back and besides being mad late

I swear all she did was say Chicago make some noise or some variation of it for about an hr and a half and got the fuck on lol

Back