FEATURED Lauryn Hill: Yall Lucky I Make It On This Stage Every Night

test
Lmao they don't get paid enough I saw her 6 years ago the war was real.

However not being able to play her original songs is really damages the show
Thats crazy. She played all her originals when I saw her. The tempo on the songs was higher but thats to be expected from live shows.

Wait... forget about the late shit... is she saying that after she sold well over 40million copies of two records that nobody offered her a deal for a real follow-up to Miseducation?

I find that crazy hard to believe.

Because it's not the whole story. There's been stories for years of Lauryn Hill stealing credit for alot of the work on that album on top of being shitty to the musicians who worked on it. Add in Sony spending millions for her to produce a follow up that never came and her burning bridges and you get what you have now.

Yeah I was there when she started this mess at Rock the Bells in 2010. Showed up 90+ minutes late and her band did all these weirdo fast punk rock versions of her songs. I knew to NEVER pay money for one of her shows after that.

She can stfu

Most overrated rap artist of this century

like for real, Kool Mo Dee gave her the highest ranking in his Rapper Report Cards. Huh? What? Why? Basically called her the perfect rapper, better than Biggie & Nas........FOH. As if there wasn't femcees out there like Bahamadia that would rap circles around this schizophrenic bitch. Bahamadia outshined BLACK THOUGHT on a track for fucks sake. niggas just be on Lauryn's dick because they forever imagine her as the pretty girl from that '98 cover of The Source

She can stfu

View attachment 1210017

Been saying this for years. Niggas been putting her on a pedestal for years when really she’s not that impressive as a rapper. No one would care if it was a dude with her lyricism but with her somehow it was “mind blowing”. I put Kim & Nicki over her. Great singer, meh rapper.

And why all the members of the Fugees love pretending to be Jamaican?

This is what confuses me.... because this was marketed as a FUGEES tour, but ummmmm Im pretty sure Pras is doin fed time and Wyclef is missing in action..

So unless I'm mistaken are both those fugees members on tour with her??

She can stfu

View attachment 1210017

Yeah I was there when she started this mess at Rock the Bells in 2010. Showed up 90+ minutes late and her band did all these weirdo fast punk rock versions of her songs. I knew to NEVER pay money for one of her shows after that.

like for real, Kool Mo Dee gave her the highest ranking in his Rapper Report Cards. Huh? What? Why? Basically called her the perfect rapper, better than Biggie & Nas........FOH. As if there wasn't femcees out there like Bahamadia that would rap circles around this schizophrenic bitch. Bahamadia outshined BLACK THOUGHT on a track for fucks sake. niggas just be on Lauryn's dick because they forever imagine her as the pretty girl from that '98 cover of The Source

Been saying this for years. Niggas been putting her on a pedestal for years when really she’s not that impressive as a rapper. No one would care if it was a dude with her lyricism but with her somehow it was “mind blowing”. I put Kim & Nicki over her. Great singer, meh rapper.

Okay you guys are taking it a little too far.

L Boogie was dope!

Ms Lauryn Hill is... tragic.

This is what confuses me.... because this was marketed as a FUGEES tour, but ummmmm Im pretty sure Pras is doin fed time and Wyclef is missing in action..

So unless I'm mistaken are both those fugees members on tour with her??
They're supposed to be with her. This was marketed as the last tour with all of them, because of Pras going to prison

Okay you guys are taking it a little too far.

L Boogie was dope!

Ms Lauryn Hill is... tragic.

That’s the thing she was fun when she was poppin. It not like she was horrible. That mix of rap and R&B worked. I just think since she fell off and hasn’t done anything in 20 some odd years people overrate just how good she was on the mic that’s my opinion.

Lauryn is definitely one of those people I can only love from a DISTANCE

“I know I’m late guys and I thank you for paying your hard earned money to see me. Pray for me y’all. It’s unprofessional”

That would’ve cleared up everything lol

Lmao they don't get paid enough I saw her 6 years ago the war was real.

However not being able to play her original songs is really damages the show

She been said she CAN play the original versions of her songs lol

Whatever she’s doing now, she’s doing because she wants to

LMAOOOOOO!!! I mean I believed in Charles Hamilton but I didn't believe enough to see him live especially wait 2 hours

Reactions: Eyerone
I was with till you typed that shit.