Ladies.... When Is It Right To Hit A Man?

Now I gotta ask this question. Ladies do you know how to throw hands? I'm not talking about swing your arms like propellers. I'm talking bout jab, jab, left, hook, uppacut
I get creative with what's around me but tbh I should learn how to fight fr

Not proud of this but Yes I have put hands on my ex but he did it first.
Not making excuses but I was about 20 and he hit me in my lip and I got fired up and threw one back at his forehead and squeezed his (coughs) well I think yu get the picture.
But he never laid hands on me again seeing I split his forehead open...
:mhm:
I do know how to throw hands as well took kick boxing/boxing when I was younger...

Not making excuses but I was about 20 and he hit me in my lip and I got fired up and threw one back at his forehead and squeezed his (coughs) well I think yu get the picture.
I do know how to throw hands as well took kick boxing/boxing when I was younger...
When "don't go down without a fight" is done right

Got damn... you crackin skulls open with them haymakers?

Even though I'm sure we'd never get there, my wife got a serious straight right....

That shit would be hard to take flush....I ain't gonna risk it

man niggas is wildin

gif-slap-kiss.gif

To set the mood or self-defense, other than that keep your hands to yourself.

Reactions: Reesey
Self Defense of themselves or a loved one. Protecting their children etc.

A woman who hits a man just because she is frustrated or angry with him, should not be surprised if her @$$ gets hit back.

So you agree that if a woman hits a man first.....

She should get hit back?