Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies.... When Is It Right To Hit A Man?

Now I gotta ask this question. Ladies do you know how to throw hands? I'm not talking about swing your arms like propellers. I'm talking bout jab, jab, left, hook, uppacut
I get creative with what's around me but tbh I should learn how to fight fr

It's only right to hit him with your car or poison him soon after he hits you first. Seems fair to me imo.

Last edited:
Not proud of this but Yes I have put hands on my ex but he did it first.
Not making excuses but I was about 20 and he hit me in my lip and I got fired up and threw one back at his forehead and squeezed his (coughs) well I think yu get the picture.
But he never laid hands on me again seeing I split his forehead open...
:mhm:
I do know how to throw hands as well took kick boxing/boxing when I was younger...

Not making excuses but I was about 20 and he hit me in my lip and I got fired up and threw one back at his forehead and squeezed his (coughs) well I think yu get the picture.
I do know how to throw hands as well took kick boxing/boxing when I was younger...
When "don't go down without a fight" is done right

Got damn... you crackin skulls open with them haymakers?

Even though I'm sure we'd never get there, my wife got a serious straight right....

That shit would be hard to take flush....I ain't gonna risk it

gif-slap-kiss.gif

To set the mood or self-defense, other than that keep your hands to yourself.

Self Defense of themselves or a loved one. Protecting their children etc.

A woman who hits a man just because she is frustrated or angry with him, should not be surprised if her @$$ gets hit back.

Self Defense of themselves or a loved one. Protecting their children etc.

A woman who hits a man just because she is frustrated or angry with him, should not be surprised if her @$$ gets hit back.

So you agree that if a woman hits a man first.....

She should get hit back?

Back