Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies.... When Is It Right To Hit A Man?

Sam Crooke

Now some women like to go around swinging and deckin' niggas right and left... but get mad when you get hit back. Why do you get so mad were you want to hit a man?

Its never "ok" to hit a man.
Ive hit men in my past.
Well not really "hit" but I put my hands around a few niggas necks.

:mfb:

Mr personally I don't believe in hitting or beating on a woman... only in the bed. But still I don't get so mad to a point we're I want to hit somebody. Although I was always taught... you hit me I'll hit you back...

NxmNY.gif

Now some women like to go around swinging and deckin' niggas right and left... but get mad when you get hit back. Why do you get so mad were you want to hit a man?

She crumbled him with that hook, showed shades of pride era rampage jackson.

Mr personally I don't believe in hitting or beating on a woman... only in the bed. But still I don't get so mad to a point we're I want to hit somebody. Although I was always taught... you hit me I'll hit you back...

NxmNY.gif

So if a woman hits you, you will hit them back? or will you leave before you resort to violence?

If y'all fighting. Look I teach my wife to box, I teach my nieces, if I have a little girl, I'll teach her too....

I don't think women should ever go just picking fights with dudes... But if a man gets physical with a woman first, I feel like she'd serve herself to know how to defend her self....

Especially if it's a rape situation

If y'all fighting. Look I teach my wife to box, I teach my nieces, if I have a little girl, I'll teach her too....

I don't think women should ever go just picking fights with dudes... But if a man gets physical with a woman first, I feel like she'd serve herself to know how to defend her self....

Especially if it's a rape situation

A drunk woman ever swing on you bruh?

Now I gotta ask this question. Ladies do you know how to throw hands? I'm not talking about swing your arms like propellers. I'm talking bout jab, jab, left, hook, uppacut

Back