Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Does Simping Work?

im not pushing any narrative n i aint got no investment in whether or not u r a simp, so dont be defensive.

u urself said the simp talk has followed u from site to site. asking if its isolated to online is a natural follow-on question within the context of the discussion.

again, i think people use it in the wrong context in the first place so...

a real woman irl wouldn't describe my behavior as simping. Only hating ass niggas will

lmaooo @ niggas hating on simps, bruh, embrace your simpage.

lmaooo @ niggas hating on simps, bruh, embrace your simpage.

let me try this one more time

what would you call negative behavior exhibited by one man towards another one if he sees that the things he is doing to a female are getting him attention from said female?

lets start here

Lol what kinda riddle/trick question is this?

What would I call behavior done by one man towards another man if he sees what he's doing to a female, wtf lmaoo

if we are all working with the same definition of simping, then what i do shouldnt be considered as such

whether online or irl

i said it a few pages ago...the illustration that Du and Ohmars gave about Steve Urkel

i dont do that shit, and i will challenge anyone to find evidence that i do

i said it a few pages ago...the illustration that Du and Ohmars gave about Steve Urkel

i dont do that shit, and i will challenge anyone to find evidence that i do

yea, steve urkel didn't respect laura's opinion as a woman....

and constantly directly interpreted her clear rejection as typical female indecisiveness

So you wasn't making advances at Kandy for atleast a month until u got tired of getting curved?

Let's try this

So you making countless advances to her to the point where you admitted she doesn't even acknowledge your presence isn't simping, TO YOU? Interesting.

yo i swear APis the riddler

upload_2017-5-11_10-46-0.png

the past few pages had me in real life fucking tears...

rorflforflroflorlfollllmalmalmalmalmallhahahahahahahha:gtfoh:

Let's try this

So you making countless advances to her to the point where you admitted she doesn't even acknowledge your presence isn't simping, TO YOU? Interesting.

just ask her

if she is 100% serious, and truly feels that what i was doing, then i'll own up to it

you too busy watching whats in my right hand that you didnt notice what my left hand was doing

just ask her

if she is 100% serious, and truly feels that what i was doing, then i'll own up to it

you too busy watching whats in my right hand that you didnt notice what my left hand was doing
im not following fam. whats in ur left hand? fr fr I don't get it

just ask her

lol aight, when she calls u a simp, you'll hold that title?

Back