Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Does Simping Work?

nah, its not bullshit

thats the herd mentality

you dont call a chick a bitch...you a simp

you agree with her on a majority of topics...you a simp

if you come to her defense when another male poster is being aggressive and rude to her...you a simp or you caping..whatever you nignogs is calling it

the best example was the dissertations by Du and Judah about Steve Urkel. Like PERFECT description
You gotta remember that all or most of this comes from ic posters, them dudes aint normal, they're trying to get the biggest reaction out of you. So Ion think that what your saying applies to most people's definition of simping

This is simp/cap mentality. People can fight there own battles

now we getting somewhere

if you dont do all that tough talk shit with a dude, you dont get no stripes for trying to do it to a female

and we not talking about a dude coming to another dude rescue, we are talking about chauvinistic bastards who try to bully females. Some females are able to hold court, but most arent...

You gotta remember that all or most of this comes from ic posters, them dudes aint normal, they're trying to get the biggest reaction out of you. So Ion think that what your saying applies to most people's definition of simping

OH, i thought we was talking about strictly on the internet

so you lie to get the puss?

interesting

:sayword:
Uhhhhhh yeah. Shorty lies every day be

You believe them when they tell you they only been with their first love and that's it huh? You believe them when they say let me call you back that's my mom calling. You believe them when they say I don't normally do this type of thing when they send you the tittyballs in a text huh?

KYS

not today kneegrow...not today

Nahhhhh bruh, you know that's bullshit too b. Other than Khaleesi for obvious reasons, yall never seen me call a chick a bitch and I'm not labeled a simp.

I defend women all the time and not labeled a simp.

Not to brag but my success rate is pretty fuckin phenomenal and I'm not labeled a simp.

Oh yeah I was talking about me. I'll sell a broad a dream of white Christmas' and happy dreams till I beat. After that be gone yamp and make me a sammich before you leave.
a great way not to make it to retirement

You believe them when they tell you they only been with their first love and that's it huh? You believe them when they say let me call you back that's my mom calling. You believe them when they say I don't normally do this type of thing when they send you the tittyballs in a text huh?

KYS

i dont believe them, but i dont have to lie to them to get laid either

i've already said this numerous times, but a female knows if she wants to fuck you...you just better not fuck it up and talk yourself out of some

Nahhhhh bruh, you know that's bullshit too b. Other than Khaleesi for obvious reasons, yall never seen me call a chick a bitch and I'm not labeled a simp.

I defend women all the time and not labeled a simp.

Not to brag but my success rate is pretty fuckin phenomenal and I'm not labeled a simp.

ok sir

KYS
rsz_frxnfkb.png

lmaoooo everytime AP get's killed in a debate , AP "Ok sir"

This nigga has never admitted when he was wrong smh

now we getting somewhere

if you dont do all that tough talk shit with a dude, you dont get no stripes for trying to do it to a female

and we not talking about a dude coming to another dude rescue, we are talking about chauvinistic bastards who try to bully females. Some females are able to hold court, but most arent...
That is not what you said at first but ok

Back