Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Does Simping Work?

Was he simping or did he just not take no for an answer

Na he was simping. He used to walk her home from school even tho she said she was fine and he didn't even live close to her. And he used to buy her flowers and stuff. She thought he was a pervert haha. It's almost disgraceful but i owe my life to his simping ways.

This isn't simping, because you said you know the guy mutually likes you back. Simping is when niggas be doing all that shit when it's obvious the feeling isn't mutual. Niggas that sweat chicks they just met and don't know for shit. Niggas that let their girl get away with anything and don't have a backbone = simp.

Thank you for the clarity PIMP lmaooo

Is @HellCzar the simp extraordinaire?

how you know all of this baby?

tumblr_inline_oovjz54aqG1qbcsn2_500.gif

Social media put me up on this back in like 08. When i got more active on fb. One of the groups i was in there was a dude who hated black women. And he would call niggas simps for being basic human beings to women. He broke it down as being way too much of a pushover and getting played while doing so. Or looking lame while trying to get brownie points. My first experience with long term trolling

anytime you engage with a female on an internet message board, somehow, you are automatically labeled a simp

anytime you happen to share similar values, ideas, thoughts, etc... with a female on an internet message board, somehow, you are automatically labeled a simp

anytime you compliment a female on an internet message board, somehow, you are automatically labeled a simp

the question i have is, can you imagine how far you would get if you stopped monitoring my activities, and shot your shot?

anytime you engage with a female on an internet message board, somehow, you are automatically labeled a simp

anytime you happen to share similar values, ideas, thoughts, etc... with a female on an internet message board, somehow, you are automatically labeled a simp

anytime you compliment a female on an internet message board, somehow, you are automatically labeled a simp

the question i have is, can you imagine how far you would get if you stopped monitoring my activities, and shot your shot?

@ them so we know it's real.

You knew this was bullshit when u wrote it fam lol There's niggas that you and I both know who have a high success rate and aren't labeled a simp, it's about the approach. With that said, as we've learned in this thread, sometimes simping works, so that's no knock on u, play on playa.

It works to get them on the team. After that switch up on them and put your foot down.

Alot of chicks can see through the bullshit and know that's not really how you are. True simps can't switch up.

Alot of chicks can see through the bullshit and know that's not really how you are. True simps can't switch up.
Oh yeah I was talking about me. I'll sell a broad a dream of white Christmas' and happy dreams till I beat. After that be gone yamp and make me a sammich before you leave.

You knew this was bullshit when u wrote it fam lol There's niggas that you and I both know who have a high success rate and aren't labeled a simp, it's about the approach. With that said, as we've learned in this thread, sometimes simping works, so that's no knock on u, play on playa.

nah, its not bullshit

thats the herd mentality

you dont call a chick a bitch...you a simp

you agree with her on a majority of topics...you a simp

if you come to her defense when another male poster is being aggressive and rude to her...you a simp or you caping..whatever you nignogs is calling it

the best example was the dissertations by Du and Judah about Steve Urkel. Like PERFECT description

Who tf thinks if you don't call a woman a bitch you're a simp? lmaoooooo bruh

Oh yeah I was talking about me. I'll sell a broad a dream of white Christmas' and happy dreams till I beat. After that be gone yamp and make me a sammich before you leave.

so you lie to get the puss?

interesting

:sayword:

Back