Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Does Simping Work?

Never heard this one before
Pick Me's r the type to throw other women under the bus to gain the favor of men. The "Pick me! Pick me!" effect.

all in all the names we give to desperate ppl r always rotating. simp will be out n replaced with something else in 5 yrs. aint that deep.

Answer me this then

Why don't we call them simps? There's plenty of women who'll let a dude walk all over them and dog em out, but we call them naive or foolish. But not simps.

Just something I've observed
Same reason we call pimps pimps and madame's madame's. Mr. and Mrs. Simps and Hoes.

Not sure how you define of "simping" or "work" but for me, simping may or may not not work, but not simping definitely does not work.

:really?:

I got finessed into going out with a simp once...
Ten years and 3 kids later.....

Lying
lion-cub-does-puppy-dog-eyes-610x749.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a better question
What does simp mean to you.

To me it's a push over, a person that is over the top complimentary, really gases women up in order to get attention from them.

Definition ive used. Using thirst to define simping is so broad cuz everybody thirsty

Pick Me's r the type to throw other women under the bus to gain the favor of men. The "Pick me! Pick me!" effect.

all in all the names we give to desperate ppl r always rotating. simp will be out n replaced with something else in 5 yrs. aint that deep.

Simp been around at least a decade on the internet

Here's a better question
What does simp mean to you.

To me it's a push over, a person that is over the top complimentary, really gases women up in order to get attention from them.

This is probably the best definition of it imo.

Just because you happen to engage in conversation with a female doesn't automatically make you a simp

Back