Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Does Simping Work?

lol aight, when she calls u a simp, you'll hold that title?

only if she is genuine and gives reasons to support her position and not some "yea he was simping" just to be funny, then sure

I'll wear a "resident simp" badge for a month

ur not makin sense tho. what is in right hand n what is in left?

seriously, have you never seen "the prestige"

i really hate explaining this one

but i'll peel back one layer of the onion for you

Basically saying he was using his simping of Kandy to get another chick........ but who's the other chick?

Basically saying he was using his simping of Kandy to get another chick........ but who's the other chick?

no lil brother...thats not it at all

i'ma just keep quiet until she is able to respond.

Obviously i dont feel what i was doing was simping, but i want to get her pov

the deal is still on tho

this nigga the poster version of lupe fiasco...

in like 4 years, niggaz gonna put together all AP's clues and realize we were posting with a fucking genius this entire time, and all this shit is just going way over our heads....
giphy.gif

in like 4 years, niggaz gonna put together all AP's clues and realize we were posting with a fucking genius this entire time, and all this shit is just going way over our heads....
giphy.gif
lmao this gif

giphy.gif

And just like Lupe none of this shit is genius b lol

@BNE

To answer your question

Finished reading this thread Dayum @AP21

I aint saving this nigga from what he thinks about the word simp, that's his opinion, but I will/would say this and you can be the judge of dude yourself......Peeping at times from the sideline how he has interacted with women out and about in the past, I've stated numerous times to dude how an asshole he is. Again this was back in college life when we at times hooked up and partied or such.

One incident:

I can recall him and some patnas of ours hanging out at this party, posted up in our own lil section or whatnot, we all greeting ppl, laughing it up, pouring drinks in ppl cups, pretty much stunting like we had it like that when we were broke and spending and flashing parts of our rent money. Out the corner of my eye I see the Ap21 dude engage into a conversation with a chick, we both knew her or whatnot, nice looking chick, apparently she must have been feeling dude because she talked to the nigga for a good minute. I'm hearing bits and pieces of the convo. The parts I over-hear, she may have asked him for his number or to meet up later on wit him, some shit..I can't recall exactly, but I clearly hear this nigga though say to her: "Nah I can't do it, I'm suppose to be flying out to Seattle to go and shoot a Colgate commercial" and the chick says "Fo real, that's nice, here take my number and call me and he was like nah, I don't think I can do that, and walked off"

Me...hearing what this nigga just said and do --->>>>:gtfoh:

The ap21 dude comes back over to me
2utnrwk.jpg

I told tha nigga he was a cold-hearted asshole.

He stated "I know
1z167n8.jpg
" and shimmy'd his shoulders and moved on to the next chick

Maybe he's changed IDK, but that's what I recall of the dude and his interaction with women when offline, again this was back in the gap

66auyx.jpg

Back