Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

have you seen how they treat Not Fucking Around Coalition? They have swat teams and are mobilized finger on the triggers. Again you think gun laws function the same for white and black people.
That group is led by an agent provocateur and nothing happens to them.

D6612A37-BF4C-4810-8D56-3F31FCBD7822.gif

He’s not racist.. But shows up to BLM protest w/ an AR-15 to protect property that wasn’t his and for a business that didn’t ask him to protect their property.. He also hung out with
the “Proud Boys” and threw up the white power domestic terrorist hand sign.. And finally you racist cracker your on a while documented white supremacist outlet and show.. But I’m sure he’s just playing his dumb naive teenage white boy role.. And plays to his “I’m not racist your the real racist“ white supremacist fanbase… Which loves him & Faux News…

Last edited:

View attachment 701032

He’s not racist.. But shows up to BLM protest w/ an AR-15 to protect property that wasn’t his and for a business that didn’t ask him to protect their property.. He also hung out with
the “Proud Boys” and threw up the white power domest terroris hand sign.. And finally you racist cracker your on a while documented white supremacist outlet and show.. But I’m sure he’s just playing his dumb naive teenage white boy role.. And plays to his “I’m not racist your the real racist“ white supremacist fanbase… Which loves him & Faux News…

We're also leaving out that he's saying all this on the tucker carlson show of all places.

View attachment 701032

the “Proud Boys” and threw up the white power domest terroris hand sign.. And finally you racist cracker your on a while documented white supremacist outlet and show.. But I’m sure he’s just playing his dumb naive teenage white boy role.. And plays to his “I’m not racist your the real racist“ white supremacist fanbase… Which loves him & Faux News…

who gives af. The cac is clearly trolling

View attachment 701032

the “Proud Boys” and threw up the white power domestic terrorist hand sign.. And finally you racist cracker your on a while documented white supremacist outlet and show.. But I’m sure he’s just playing his dumb naive teenage white boy role.. And plays to his “I’m not racist your the real racist“ white supremacist fanbase… Which loves him & Faux News…

Do the people that reject the notion this sets a dangerous precedent really not get why others may feel that way?

On the flip side, it's easy to see why others may take the "idgaf wasn't changing shit anyway approach"

I dont even know how yall managed to debate this for so many pages lol.

Back