Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

I just hope when he able to tell his story he tell’s the truth and say they was in the wrong he pressing charges he wants them fired and no he doesn’t forgive them cause u know whoever interview him is going to ask that question. And he better not say he was in the wrong and they was just doing their job. Don’t sell your soul for a few dollars. Fuck them Cops.

Last edited:
I had to google karambit. They have guns, batons and tasers though. Plus there were 3 right? If you're fearing for your life with those odds then you need to make a new career choice IMO
And he was walking away.

Therefore initial threat negated. Time to use less than lethal tactics.

But that aint what happened. We saw laziness and 3 cops that failed to control a crime scene.

Failure upon failure upon failure but its ok for him to use lethal force? Fuck allat

tbh, lotta these cops be paranoid n jumpy af.

Cop was thinking "i got my tool pointed directly at this nigga. He gone turn his back on me and walk to his car. This nigga must be crazy, he prolly goin to his car to get his tool to murder me in broad day light. Lemme unload the clip in this nigga b4 he tries to kill me."

Thats prolly exactly what that cac cop thought.

Cop was thinking "i got my tool pointed directly at this nigga. He gone turn his back on me and walk to his car. This nigga must be crazy, he prolly goin to his car to get this tool to murder me in broad day light. Lemme unload the clip in this nigga b4 he tries to kill me."

Nothing about that cops posture says any of those things.

Their posture and behavior says "i don't feel like being at work today"

And he was walking away.

Therefore initial threat negated. Time to use less than lethal tactics.

But that aint what happened. We saw laziness and 3 cops that failed to control a crime scene.

Failure upon failure upon failure but its ok for him to use lethal force? Fuck allat

Facts on facts. Couldn't have said it any better

Cop was thinking "i got my tool pointed directly at this nigga. He gone turn his back on me and walk to his car. This nigga must be crazy, he prolly goin to his car to get his tool to murder me in broad day light. Lemme unload the clip in this nigga b4 he tries to kill me."

No paranoia. He's a white supremacist. It's not that he actually believed Blake was going for a gun, he just knew that could be a good enough excuse to shoot

Back