Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Since neither major candidate for the Oval Throne will ever "defund the police", then a national mandate to increase the qualifications to become police should be created.

ALL police hired from 2021 on should be required to have 60 credits in Criminal Justice or an Associate's Degree equivalent. We simply HAVE to stop hiring humans off the street to wear badges and carry guns simply because they can pass a fitness test and an exam. I took the NYPD exam many moons ago, just for kicks. I got a 90 in it.

The standards for creating officers simply HAVE to be better if we're going to have better relations with those charged to "protect and serve" us all. Cause right now, THIS AIN'T IT, and more of America will continue to burn because of it.

I hope that brother Jacob Blake pulls through. No one should be nearly murdered in front of their own kids....especially by "public servants."

Since neither major candidate for the Oval Throne will ever "defund the police", then a national mandate to increase the qualifications to become police should be created.

ALL police hired from 2021 on should be required to have 60 credits in Criminal Justice or an Associate's Degree equivalent. We simply HAVE to stop hiring humans off the street to wear badges and carry guns simply because they can pass a fitness test and an exam. I took the NYPD exam many moons ago, just for kicks. I got a 90 in it.

The standards for creating officers simply HAVE to be better if we're going to have better relations with those charged to "protect and serve" us all. Cause right now, THIS AIN'T IT, and more of America will continue to burn because of it.

I hope that brother Jacob Blake pulls through. No one should be nearly murdered in front of their own kids....especially by "public servants."

Once so many so called educated people just decide to understand that the bold is just a slogan and not actually a part of the police dept job. It will make a few things that much more clearer in what is really going on in the eyes of people just refuse to understand that.

I wonder how people still really think and believe they have a to be given a phone call when they get locked up?

Back