Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

They arrested the guy that let off a shot in the sky when Rosenbaum was chasing Rittenhouse. The first shot you hear in the video.

Are they using that as some kind of catalyst for what kyle did?

Are they using that as some kind of catalyst for what kyle did?

Ya. He was running, heard a shot let off, looked back and saw Rosenbaum chasing him, looked back and Rosenbaum reached for the gun, Rittenhouse shot a few times (I forget how many...3 or 4 I think). I think they're saying the shots added to him feeling like he was in eminent danger.

That white boy is about to get off, he's going to become an even bigger symbol for the right wing maniacs.

It was shitty white on shitty white crime. We should have categorized it as a shitty white person shot other shitty white people. But y'all fell into the Trump/Blue Lives Matter supporter, shot a protester trap (that's why you're so hellbent on Rittenhouse being in the wrong). So...this is what we get. A champion for the right.

It was shitty white on shitty white crime. We should have categorized it as a shitty white person shot other shitty white people. But y'all fell into the Trump/Blue Lives Matter supporter, shot a protester trap (that's why you're so hellbent on Rittenhouse being in the wrong). So...this is what we get. A champion for the right.

Bruh, it's not a matter of falling into any kinda trap. Regardless of what you think of the dude that got killed, he was out there protesting on the side of police reform which is something we support. This kid and all the other loons have no business being out there with guns antagonizing people who just want social justice. None of this shit changes that fact. If he hadn't been so pressed to travel to a completely other state just to fuck with some people that had nothing to do with him, nobody would be dead right now.

Bruh, it's not a matter of falling into any kinda trap. Regardless of what you think of the dude that got killed, he was out there protesting on the side of police reform which is something we support. This kid and all the other loons have no business being out there with guns antagonizing people who just want social justice. None of this shit changes that fact. If he hadn't been so pressed to travel to a completely other state just to fuck with some people that had nothing to do with him, nobody would be dead right now.

Haha man, you're falling for media spin again, or you're trying to add spin. He lived about 30 minutes away...he traveled about 30 minutes to get there. But you say "travel to a completely other state". I don't think you're naive enough to think that doesn't make it sound like he traveled farther. So I assume you didn't know the distance or you're trying to add spin.

I don't know why he was out there honestly. Some people are just out there more for a chance to fuck shit up, than to sincerely protest an issue. All I've seen from him that night is his "shoot me nigga" rant (looking for a fight), pushing a burning dumpster (vandalism), and chasing Rittenhouse (looking for a fight). He may have been a legit protester, but there's evidence showing he may not have been too.

Are you arguing legal/illegal or right/ wrong? If it's right/wrong, I already said I don't think he should have been out there.

Haha man, you're falling for media spin again, or you're trying to add spin. He lived about 30 minutes away...he traveled about 30 minutes to get there. But you say "travel to a completely other state". I don't think you're naive enough to think that doesn't make it sound like he traveled farther. So I assume you didn't know the distance or you're trying to add spin.

I don't know why he was out there honestly. Some people are just out there more for a chance to fuck shit up, than to sincerely protest an issue. All I've seen from him that night is his "shoot me nigga" rant (looking for a fight), pushing a burning dumpster (vandalism), and chasing Rittenhouse (looking for a fight). He may have been a legit protester, but there's evidence showing he may not have been too.

Are you arguing legal/illegal or right/ wrong? If it's right/wrong, I already said I don't think he should have been out there.

No one is adding spin. I stated facts. He did travel to another state. Half an hour away is not right down the street. Those militia people are claiming they are protecting their home. That wasn't the kid's home. Everything I said was accurate. He had no reason to be there, especially armed.

We call this taking one for the team....

The guy that got arrested? He was with Rosenbaum and the other protesters. He taking one for Rittenhouse's team?
No one is adding spin. I stated facts. He did travel to another state. Half an hour away is not right down the street. Those militia people are claiming they are protecting their home. That wasn't the kid's home. Everything I said was accurate. He had no reason to be there, especially armed.

Didn't say it wasn't accurate. Said it was spin, and it is. 30 minutes isn't far really. You could get there and back with your gas light on. That's probably around what the average commute is for people.

I'm torn on the gun thing (in a non- legal sense. Legally he was wrong for having it). I don't think he should have gone out there period...agreed. But shit, the dude that let off the shot when he was running away had a gun. Rosenbaum tried to fuck him up. Those were both before he used his gun. Then the dude whose bicep he blew off had a gun in hand, and allegedly said he regretted not killing him. So he was dealing with people that have guns like the ones they use in the military. So I dunno if he was crazy for arming himself, given that he was going out there.

Are you arguing legality or morality?

The guy that got arrested? He was with Rosenbaum and the other protesters. He taking one for Rittenhouse's team?

Didn't say it wasn't accurate. Said it was spin, and it is. 30 minutes isn't far really. You could get there and back with your gas light on. That's probably around what the average commute is for people.

I'm torn on the gun thing (in a non- legal sense. Legally he was wrong for having it). I don't think he should have gone out there period...agreed. But shit, the dude that let off the shot when he was running away had a gun. Rosenbaum tried to fuck him up. Those were both before he used his gun. Then the dude whose bicep he blew off had a gun in hand, and allegedly said he regretted not killing him. So he was dealing with people that have guns like the ones they use in the military. So I dunno if he was crazy for arming himself, given that he was going out there.

Are you arguing legality or morality?

It's not spin. You keep saying it's only 30 mins away as if there aren't people in this country that barely leave their block. I live in the DMV area. There are people on the MD side that act like VA is another world and it's 10 mind away. The point is that he went to another state to insert himself in a situation that really didn't concern him.

I'm not arguing legalism or morality. I'm pointing out that bringing guns to a tender situation automatically escalates things. The adults in the area shouldn't have taken it to that point, and the kids that wasn't even from the area and wasn't even supposed to have a gun definitely shouldn't have done it.

It's not spin. You keep saying it's only 30 mins away as if there aren't people in this country that barely leave their block. I live in the DMV area. There are people on the MD side that act like VA is another world and it's 10 mind away. The point is that he went to another state to insert himself in a situation that really didn't concern him.

I'm not arguing legalism or morality. I'm pointing out that bringing guns to a tender situation automatically escalates things. The adults in the area shouldn't have taken it to that point, and the kids that wasn't even from the area and wasn't even supposed to have a gun definitely shouldn't have done it.

It is spin when you intentionally ignore the distance, and phrase it in a way that makes it sound farther than it is. C'mon....DMV. Just that acronym is an example of how state lines aren't always a big deal when you're near the border. That's why it's all grouped as one area. Some people may not be willing to cross the border, but a lot are. If a lot are, I'm not gonna act like he's doing something excessive.

I agree guns escalate things. But you gotta get rid them on both sides for people to stop bringing them. For him in particular though, he was too young and shouldn't have had the gun.

It is spin when you intentionally ignore the distance, and phrase it in a way that makes it sound farther than it is. C'mon....DMV. Just that acronym is an example of how state lines aren't always a big deal when you're near the border. That's why it's all grouped as one area. Some people may not be willing to cross the border, but a lot are. If a lot are, I'm not gonna act like he's doing something excessive.

I agree guns escalate things. But you gotta get rid them on both sides for people to stop bringing them. For him in particular though, he was too young and shouldn't have had the gun.

You're purposely missing the point, but that's ok. That seems to be your schtick. Again, the state distinction is made in this discussion because of the nature of what was happening not because of the distance. The protesters were petitioning their leaders and the officials in their community to do something about the problems with police and justice system. The counter protesters claimed they were out there to protect their community from violent protesters. The kid was from a different state. He was not part of the community to which he traveled. That's why people bring up the fact that he went to another state. The distance is not the issue. The fact there was no communal connection between the place he went and the place that he actually lived is the issue. He had no dog in that fight, and no reason to be there.

You're purposely missing the point, but that's ok. That seems to be your schtick. Again, the state distinction is made in this discussion because of the nature of what was happening not because of the distance. The protesters were petitioning their leaders and the officials in their community to do something about the problems with police and justice system. The counter protesters claimed they were out there to protect their community from violent protesters. The kid was from a different state. He was not part of the community to which he traveled. That's why people bring up the fact that he went to another state. The distance is not the issue. The fact there was no communal connection between the place he went and the place that he actually lived is the issue. He had no dog in that fight, and no reason to be there.

I hear what you're saying, but if you're not keeping that same energy for protesters then it's insincere. Every protester there wasn't from Kenosha. And like the DMV...I live in Hampton Roads. Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, and all that is more the DC/MD community than mine. That's why I said distance is more important than the state line. Someone from 300+ miles away in WI isn't more part of the community than some from 20 miles away in IL just because they're from the same state.

Back