Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Didn't Vick go to jail for basically committing a crime and taking it across state lines?

What? He's not being charged with possessing the gun in IL because he didn't possess the gun in IL. Someone who lives in WI had a gun and let him use it while he was there. Where the hell did a Vick comparison come from?

I see y'all are still trippin in here...

Haha, this girl's on some bullshit.

1. Illegally possessing the gun means you can be charged for illegally possessing the gun. Doesn’t mean you can't use it to defend yourself.
  2. Stand your ground does NOT mean you can't fire the first shot. Hope y'all know this. Don't want y'all out here dying because you think you have to wait for someone else to shoot before you can shoot them.
  3. The third guy that she described as "put his hands up and calmly tried to talk to Kyle" had a gun in his hand. How you gonna leave out that part, and just make up what happened?
Stop biggin up people that you know are lying. And the irony of saying "you're choosing ignorance" at the end is too much. That's you, haha. You KNOW she's lying throughout the video. You're choosing ignorance.

What? He's not being charged with possessing the gun in IL because he didn't possess the gun in IL. Someone who lives in WI had a gun and let him use it while he was there. Where the hell did a Vick comparison come from?

I see y'all are still trippin in here...

Because he's not supposed to have the gun at all, and he traveled across state and committed a crime with it. That's basically what happened with Vick. Vick didn't get convicted for killing dogs. He got convicted with crossing state lines when committing a crime. There might be legal reasons why what happened with Vick doesn't apply to what happened with this kid, but it's not as out of this world as you're making it seem.

Because he's not supposed to have the gun at all, and he traveled across state and committed a crime with it. That's basically what happened with Vick. Vick didn't get convicted for killing dogs. He got convicted with crossing state lines when committing a crime. There might be legal reasons why what happened with Vick doesn't apply to what happened with this kid, but it's not as out of this world as you're making it seem.

It is as out of this world as I'm making it seem. If he never had the gun in IL, then they won't charge him for possession in IL. It's as simple as that.

Vick had an illegall dog fighting kennel in VA, and they traveled to other states to fight the dogs/gamble. That's different.

It is as out of this world as I'm making it seem. If he never had the gun in IL, then they won't charge him for possession in IL. It's as simple as that.

Vick had an illegall dog fighting kennel in VA, and they traveled to other states to fight the dogs/gamble. That's different.

My mistake. I thought he got the rifles from a friend where he lived. Looking it up, he got them for a friend in Wisconsin, so you're right he didn't carry the guns across state lines.

Back