Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak responds to Game: “50 Had to Come Get You Off the Pole”

add to that ...

i hate when dudes talk all this tough talk and then want someone to talk to them softly.
if you talking gun play and street shit.....you cant blame me for speaking to you with aggression.

but like this post
how the message was delivered is not whats important.....if you wrong you wrong.
dudes always looking for ways to skate responsibility.

if you sensitive...then be sensitive and you used wrong wording.
but if you tough then be tough and take tough wording.

so whos faking?

You faking. Cause you still failing to comprehend some basic shit.

Speaking to someone respectfully ain't equal to talking to them softly. The fact that you ain't even willing to understand that aggression can quickly turn to disrespect is just dumb.

How the message is delivered is extremely important because if ain't delivered correctly then folks ain't never going to get the message. Is the actual message more important than the delivery? YES no question but if you CONSTANTLY delivering the message in a manner where it won't be received you just as wrong as the person ignoring the message cause they don't like the delivery.

Shit ain't a one way street or some one size fits all shit.

What I'm saying is ain't nothing wrong with folks being checked for doing some wrong shit. What I'm saying is folks can't be disrespectful in their checking of someone and expecting said person to just tolerate that disrespect.

Speaking respectfully to a person is not equal to addressing the situation nice & sweet as you said.

People of all ages be out of line. People just like to focus on the youngins more cause their easier targets.
You can't start with disrespect tho then be mad at disrespect.

You faking. Cause you still failing to comprehend some basic shit.

Speaking to someone respectfully ain't equal to talking to them softly. The fact that you ain't even willing to understand that aggression can quickly turn to disrespect is just dumb.

How the message is delivered is extremely important because if ain't delivered correctly then folks ain't never going to get the message. Is the actual message more important than the delivery? YES no question but if you CONSTANTLY delivering the message in a manner where it won't be received you just as wrong as the person ignoring the message cause they don't like the delivery.

Shit ain't a one way street or some one size fits all shit.
I hear all you saying....I do.
Truth be told......you mad at the wrong ones.
Who raised or who didn't raise...this lil nigga is the one we need to be made at.

Funny how he knows how to buck back tho.

I hear all you saying....I do.
Truth be told......you mad at the wrong ones.
Who raised or who didn't raise...this lil nigga is the one we need to be made at.

Funny how he knows how to buck back tho.

I ain't mad at nobody. I'm just speaking my opinion on a situation is all.

To the bold I 100% agree

I think people just tired of dude. He been a problem.

If anything he might be looking at it like why now when he said so much.

Shit he might even feel attacked.

But who's fault is it.

What I'm saying is ain't nothing wrong with folks being checked for doing some wrong shit. What I'm saying is folks can't be disrespectful in their checking of someone and expecting said person to just tolerate that disrespect.

Speaking respectfully to a person is not equal to addressing the situation nice & sweet as you said.

People of all ages be out of line. People just like to focus on the youngins more cause their easier targets.

Like I said, I hear you. But if you say some wild shit at a very bad time, and someone tells you to "Shut the fuck up," you can't be really upset that they came at you that way. Not if you're at all capable of self reflection. If you cross the line like Kodak did and people are hurting, they aren't always going to come at you as respectfully as you might want. Kodak isn't affected by Nip's death, so he should be the one in a clear enough mindstate to understand why some people are coming at him the way they are and fall back.

It's not just a matter of beating up on youngins like some of ya'll keep claiming. The lil niggas nowadays are different. I'm not saying it's all their fault. Some of them are just playing the roles that this social media and new wave culture has created, but the fact is they do have some bad tendencies that haven't always been present among our youth.

Like I said, I hear you. But if you say some wild shit at a very bad time, and someone tells you to "Shut the fuck up," you can't be really upset that they came at you that way. Not if you're at all capable of self reflection. If you cross the line like Kodak did and people are hurting, they aren't always going to come at you as respectfully as you might want. Kodak isn't affected by Nip's death, so he should be the one in a clear enough mindstate to understand why some people are coming at him the way they are and fall back.

It's not just a matter of beating up on youngins like some of ya'll keep claiming. The lil niggas nowadays are different. I'm not saying it's all their fault. Some of them are just playing the roles that this social media and new wave culture has created, but the fact is they do have some bad tendencies that haven't always been present among our youth.

Yes I can be upset at being told "to shut the fuck up" and at the same time understand why it was said and acknowledge my wrong. That might happen after I say something back about what they said to me. Not saying in that situation I'm right. I just get it.

To the bold they really not IMO. Of course there will be differences in each generation but they not as big as people trying to make them out to be IMO.

Yes I can be upset at being told "to shut the fuck up" and at the same time understand why it was said and acknowledge my wrong. That might happen after I say something back about what they said to me. Not saying in that situation I'm right. I just get it.

Well, if you get mad, but still do the self reflection that's fine. Kodak hasn't seemed to genuinely do that, and that's the problem.

To the bold they really not IMO. Of course there will be differences in each generation but they not as big as people trying to make them out to be IMO.

Agree to disagree here. I'm not saying that the differences haven't been exaggerated at all, but to me they are significant.

Well, if you get mad, but still do the self reflection that's fine. Kodak hasn't seemed to genuinely do that, and that's the problem.

Agree to disagree here. I'm not saying that the differences haven't been exaggerated at all, but to me they are significant.

I feel Kodak probably did do that since he did give an apology in his own way. I can't factually speak on how genuine it may or may not have been. Kodak was still threatened and regardless of his apology he responded to what he felt was threats. Like I said before even though he was wrong in what he said about Lauren London. I can't say he was wrong for responding how he did to what he felt was threats.

I feel Kodak probably did do that since he did give an apology in his own way. I can't factually speak on how genuine it may or may not have been. Kodak was still threatened and regardless of his apology he responded to what he felt was threats. Like I said before even though he was wrong in what he said about Lauren London. I can't say he was wrong for responding how he did to what he felt was threats.

I say it's not genuine because of his other responses. If you genuinely realize you were wrong, you apologize and swallow the rest of the shit. The whole "or what" attitude he gave to T.I. shows that he really ain't sorry. He's more concerned with letting them know he doesn't care what they think. If someone tells you that you need to fix a situation, and you really believe you're in the wrong, there is no "or what?" You just fix the situation.

I say it's not genuine because of his other responses. If you genuinely realize you were wrong, you apologize and swallow the rest of the shit. The whole "or what" attitude he gave to T.I. shows that he really ain't sorry. He's more concerned with letting them know he doesn't care what they think. If someone tells you that you need to fix a situation, and you really believe you're in the wrong, there is no "or what?" You just fix the situation.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Even if Kodak is sorry for what he said about Lauren London. I can understand why he responded the way he did to what he took as a threats.

when did hip-hop become so politically correct?

people used to talk about fucking each others wives, wishing they were dead, they would kill each others families, but now its a big insult if you say you gonna wait a year to holla at a dead dudes girl?

must be two sides.

Back