Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak responds to Game: “50 Had to Come Get You Off the Pole”

Dos point is niggaz should take everything as seriously as nips death....

Cuz a lot of serious ass things aren't taken seriously at all.... Niggaz be playing.

I've been paying attention to Kodak for a minute......

Niggaz should have been checked him.

If you let little snot nose niggaz like him run wild..... Little niggaz that don't respect nuffin..... And proud to tell you they don't respect nuffin....

This result will come sooner then later.... Cuz they have no boundaries unless some one checks then by setting there boundaries for them...

Just cause you old don't automatically mean said person deserves respect.

Tank came at Kodak respectfully. Kodak response to Tank was respectful

T.I. & Game came at Kodak on some other shit. Kodak response was basically fuck them niggas.

Hip hop wise I can see why folks feel like T.I. and Game are Kodak OGs.

Real life wise which this shit is T.I. and Game are not Kodak OGs.

I get what you saying and you're right to an extent. I feel like Goldie is right to an extent too. When I was growing up, if you did some fuck shit and older niggas checked you, they didn't always do it in a nice sweet way like Tank. Sometimes they came at you rough. You still had to check yourself, and if you was wrong, you was wrong. I ain't saying niggas tucked tail, but they admitted wrong and shit was over. To me, some of these younger dudes just be out of pocket and they never want to admit it. Nip just died. People were still sensitive about that, so of course they were going to go at Kodak hard when he was being wild disrespectful. A man with some sense should be able to acknowledge that much even if he doesn't like the way he's being addressed.

Dos point is niggaz should take everything as seriously as nips death....

Cuz a lot of serious ass things aren't taken seriously at all.... Niggaz be playing.

I've been paying attention to Kodak for a minute......

Niggaz should have been checked him.

If you let little snot nose niggaz like him run wild..... Little niggaz that don't respect nuffin..... And proud to tell you they don't respect nuffin....

This result will come sooner then later.... Cuz they have no boundaries unless some one checks then by setting there boundaries for them...

exactly.....
dudes try to fix the problem after its too big and you cant avoid dealing with it.
the time to be gentle is way past.
if drake said it.....yea...talk to dude gently because he cant understand that.
kodak was born in the fire....like a chick said on another site......no one said shit to him when he was disrespecting black women.

so why check him now?

I get what you saying and you're right to an extent. I feel like Goldie is right to an extent too. When I was growing up, if you did some fuck shit and older niggas checked you, they didn't always do it in a nice sweet way like Tank. Sometimes they came at you rough. You still had to check yourself, and if you was wrong, you was wrong. I ain't saying niggas tucked tail, but they admitted wrong and shit was over. To me, some of these younger dudes just be out of pocket and they never want to admit it. Nip just died. People were still sensitive about that, so of course they were going to go at Kodak hard when he was being wild disrespectful. A man with some sense should be able to acknowledge that much even if he doesn't like the way he's being addressed.
add to that ...

i hate when dudes talk all this tough talk and then want someone to talk to them softly.
if you talking gun play and street shit.....you cant blame me for speaking to you with aggression.

but like this post
how the message was delivered is not whats important.....if you wrong you wrong.
dudes always looking for ways to skate responsibility.

if you sensitive...then be sensitive and you used wrong wording.
but if you tough then be tough and take tough wording.

so whos faking?

I feel like if a Florida OG would of came at Kodak with that same shit Game & TIP did then he would of took it better and probably would of had nothing to say in return but its like yall said they not trying to check him over that shit thats why he out here running wild. Its clear that all the niggas he keep around dont really fuck with him like he think they do cause if they did then he wouldn't be caught up in bullshit 24/7.

If Florida OG that knew Kodak had a problem with some shit he said, they would of most likely called him or got his number to call him. Def wouldnt of made a public social media post and tagged him. Let be really real, what adult on here taking orders from someone online, that made a post and tagged you on it. I bet he didnt even see the @, fans told him about it or he saw it on TMZ. I feel that if you see something that supposedly outraged you and the only thing you do is make a post about it on social media, than you werent that outraged to begin with.

He def needs some better people around him to keep him out that dumb shit he keeps getting caught up in. But other than that, what other stuff do OGs need to check him on thats hes supper wildin? They gunna tell him he cant want to fuck that thing Young Ma? If keep it 100% everything else is pretty much stupid regular rap/young entertainer shit.

i been staying out this shit....my opinion on the whole shit aint really needed, obviously

this shit is funny as hell tho.....random af too....nigga was eating when the shit came on, its kids in the background

completely unbothered

He can't whoop games ass tho and fuck all this I got hella niggas with me and I'm hard. Nigga put the gloves on and box and I dont like bitch ass nigga man.

I was cool with Kodak black but he a hoe and I bet you my last dollar his hands aren't nice

He can't whoop games ass tho and fuck all this I got hella niggas with me and I'm hard. Nigga put the gloves on and box and I dont like bitch ass nigga man.

I was cool with Kodak black but he a hoe and I bet you my last dollar his hands aren't nice

If Game say lets box, he aint gon want that lol.

I dont think they in the same weight class

It would be like alonzo mourning boxing muggsy bouges

94f746747b3bc54d6ee5d7fe9d4b612f.jpg

COSIGN 100%

Niggas not checking fuck niggas like Kodak are why fuck niggas like Eric Holder ran up on Nipsey in the first place SMMFH

What??

I'm sorry "OGs" checking Holder would not stop a stupid hot head from getting into shit. People need to realize some people just dont give a fuck a older gentlemen most times out of 10 cant control somebody like that.

It's about time somebody checked that Goomba looking as nigga. I know Game is going to clown him

I don't find what Kodak said offensive at all, it's funny as hell

T.i and game ain't gonna do shit

I don't even know one Kodak song, but that dude funny as fuck

I said that to say the men in Kodak's video should have pulled him aside and told him what he said or was gonna do was stupid. You can't control human nature but you can be a force in helping to guide its energy in the right direction instead of destruction. Kodak is doing the same shit 69 did trolling people for his own hype and amusement. This type of behavior could lead to him getting hurt by people hurt over what happened to Nipsey. There was no reason for Kodak to say the shit he said. None of it was ok especially if the nigga is dead.

We prolly won't come to an agreement on this but I'm sorry I cannot condone Kodak Black on this at all.
Oh no I agree with the disrespect needing to be addressed, I was talking about TI full of shit ass sometimes doing the most to prove his point, glad Kodak ain't step down from his bs alone. The Lauren London comment is def fucked up.

You can say Kodak is just defending himself, but his comment affected people, an industry, that are in mourning.
People that may be more emotional than usual and want someone they can unleash their anger on.
Could've apologized and kept it moving, but it's a hill he wants to stand on.

Controversy sells, but the wrong kind could build himself a glass box. That's how folks end up blackballed in most fields.

Are you condoning fuck nigga habits because you want blood on wax or because you genuinely agree with the fuck shit Kodak is doing ??

Tip and Game were good friends of Nipsey not just acquaintances. They have a right to speak on and defend their friend's honor when he isn't here to. Man you need to take a long look in the mirror if you siding with Kodak Black on this.

LLS nigga if you don't get this emotional sucka ass shit the fuck outta here. If you got out of your feelings and emotions and read to comprehend you wouldn't have even type this bullshit. I'll address it anyway.

READ SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY

Do I think Kodak was wrong for what he said about Lauren London? Absolutely 100% YES

Do I think T.I. & Game had the right and should've said something to Kodak about it? Absolutely 100% YES

Do I think T.I. & Game should've threatened Kodak? Not a yes or a no but I can understand why they did it.

Do I think Kodak was wrong for the way he responded to T.I. & Game threatening him? Absolutely 100% I DO NOT

As far as your look in the mirror comment. I ain't never going to be OK with a person threatening me just because I did something wrong. I can acknowledge my wrong and still not be ok with someone threatening me for it.

If you ok with folks threatening you for being wrong then it ain't no reason for you to look in the mirror you need to use that free canadian healthcare to get you some courage and some heart.

Last edited:

What I'm saying is ain't nothing wrong with folks being checked for doing some wrong shit. What I'm saying is folks can't be disrespectful in their checking of someone and expecting said person to just tolerate that disrespect.

Speaking respectfully to a person is not equal to addressing the situation nice & sweet as you said.

People of all ages be out of line. People just like to focus on the youngins more cause their easier targets.

Back