Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak responds to Game: “50 Had to Come Get You Off the Pole”

I ain't no hip hop head like you and plenty of others are so even though I disagree. I will concede your point on that particular aspect of this situation.
I ain't no hip hop head like you and plenty of others are so even though I disagree. I will concede your point on that particular aspect of this situation.

I ain't no hip hop head either and the game was a muthaphuckin' strippa! Old shake-a-booty ass nucca! Close thread.

Y'all both right.
Too many emotionally reacting when they do and say the same shit.

But Goldie has a very good point.

Kodak us not respecting his elders or morals. And the fact the Zoe's won't check him and is OK with him being wild is exactly why we are here.

Them same niggas ready to defend him may have sold his mom the crack that made him. They didn't give no fucks selling drugs to a prego woman so they only siding with destruction. They don't really care about that lil troll. They looking for the battle.

Yet Zimmerman is in Florida but they ready to battle over words.

Smdh

Its Lil Kodak the finesse kid boy who hot as me

Game been a hypocritical bitch for years.....and as much as we love Tip in the A he pick and choosing shit to be mad about with full force energy and when he wrong about something he pulls yeah whatever responses and energy immediately at 0 so outside the Nipsey shit, I'm glad Kodak buckin.

Last edited:
Y'all both right.
Too many emotionally reacting when they do and say the same shit.

But Goldie has a very good point.

Kodak us not respecting his elders or morals. And the fact the Zoe's won't check him and is OK with him being wild is exactly why we are here.

Them same niggas ready to defend him may have sold his mom the crack that made him. They didn't give no fucks selling drugs to a prego woman so they only siding with destruction. They don't really care about that lil troll. They looking for the battle.

Yet Zimmerman is in Florida but they ready to battle over words.

Smdh

Just cause you old don't automatically mean said person deserves respect.

Tank came at Kodak respectfully. Kodak response to Tank was respectful

T.I. & Game came at Kodak on some other shit. Kodak response was basically fuck them niggas.

Hip hop wise I can see why folks feel like T.I. and Game are Kodak OGs.

Real life wise which this shit is T.I. and Game are not Kodak OGs.

I feel like if a Florida OG would of came at Kodak with that same shit Game & TIP did then he would of took it better and probably would of had nothing to say in return but its like yall said they not trying to check him over that shit thats why he out here running wild. Its clear that all the niggas he keep around dont really fuck with him like he think they do cause if they did then he wouldn't be caught up in bullshit 24/7.

Just cause you old don't automatically mean said person deserves respect.

Tank came at Kodak respectfully. Kodak response to Tank was respectful

T.I. & Game came at Kodak on some other shit. Kodak response was basically fuck them niggas.

Hip hop wise I can see why folks feel like T.I. and Game are Kodak OGs.

Real life wise which this shit is T.I. and Game are not Kodak OGs.
Its obvious tho this lil nigga ain't got no home training.

Thing is everyone don't need the soft touch. That don't stop niggas like him.
It sounds nice....

But like I said before. I'm glad a nigga like Kodak exists.

It shows us a lot about who we are and where we are as men and gatekeepers of our community.

Even tho tank used kid gloves....it still should never have gotten here.

But right now...TI is in a thesaurus about to go in.

Its obvious tho this lil nigga ain't got no home training.

Thing is everyone don't need the soft touch. That don't stop niggas like him.
It sounds nice....

Speaking with respect and speaking on some soft touch shit ain't the same thing.

What's more important fake trying to go hard on somebody and them missing the message or speaking sternly but also respectfully and said person receiving the message?

Everything don't and can't be handled the same way. As the person trying to get the message received you have to understand who your target is and go at them in a way where they will receive what you trying to convey.

But like I said before. I'm glad a nigga like Kodak exists.

It shows us a lot about who we are and where we are as men and gatekeepers of our community.

Even tho tank used kid gloves....it still should never have gotten here.

But right now...TI is in a thesaurus about to go in.

Bullshit and this is the exact reason that people don't receive your messages.

Says the guy with OG in his name
Lol waiting for that and I dont take this shit serious either. I'm not anybodies OG or claiming to be just a name i been using on message boards since a teenager and too lazy to come up with something different

Back