Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Disses Wayne

he been sending lil shots at wayne for years

hurricane jumped in the shit, for what idk lol

but its all been jokes and videos and trolling

young Kodak really just be fuckin with people, but I aint seen nobody check him either

they know that nigga aint got no act right

he been sending lil shots at wayne for years

hurricane jumped in the shit, for what idk lol

but its all been jokes and videos and trolling

young Kodak really just be fuckin with people, but I aint seen nobody check him either

they know that nigga aint got no act right

lmao this shit was funny as fuck

nigga dissed Wayne and bought Hurricane Chris back from the dead

That nigga said “I weigh 180 lbs..fuck I look like puttin’ my hands on “lil” Wayne?!” That nigga wasn’t coppin’ no pleas...he still poppin’ shit lol

If going plat makes you irrelevant, then how much do relevant artists gotta sell?

@LurkerSix
@VulcanRaven
For YEARS we heard no music from Wayne and only heard about him having seizures & his legal troubles with Baby. That Carter 5 is an album thats been "coming" for like a decade. So of course when it finally comes out, all the blog sites gunna say it dropped & everyone is gunna stream it to see what its about. Then what happened a couple days after that? We went back to never speaking about Wayne or his music.

You acting like its impossible to get a lot of streams and still be irrelevant.

For YEARS we heard no music from Wayne and only heard about him having seizures & his legal troubles with Baby. That Carter 5 is an album thats been "coming" for like a decade. So of course when it finally comes out, all the blog sites gunna say it dropped & everyone is gunna stream it to see what its about. Then what happened a couple days after that? We went back to never speaking about Wayne or his music.

You acting like its impossible to get a lot of streams and still be irrelevant.

This is truth.com

Couple things I learned

1) the definition of irrelevant has some how changed in the last 30 some odd years I been walking the earth

2) some niggas have thet women walking 2 steps behind them with they head bowed like a Japanese geisha

3) being a crackbaby is cool and acceptable. LosinKodak hilarious but envy make a man say crazy things

So Kodak just gonna act clueless like he don’t remember saying the nigga shoulda died as a baby....well that’s one way to approach it I guess

Back