Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Disses Wayne

Only thing I understood was “Ya’ shoulda died when you was a baby!!”...granted that was more than enough but is there anybody fluent in “project muppet baby” that can translate wtf he said for me??
I’m at work. I laughed loud as hell. Idk why I found project muppet baby so funny. I’m definitely using that one lolz

This ain't the first time he spoke on Wayne. What's his issue with him?
Kodak says he is the goat
Others said wayne is so kodak offered to fight him for the title
Wayne said he doesn't know who tf kodak is
And we're here now

I actually like Kodak,

But he ain't got no wins here

Trust me, nobody can clone Wayne. Dat man is a mutant hidden in plain sight.a clone would die and overdose. Or vice versa

Y'all remember when Wayne told 50 " Bitch I'll pour syrup in your vitamin water" In a verse lol

The Carter 5 sold.......

You know what, Im just let you hate on him
I dont give a damn how much it sold or its spoitfly listens. Wayne is irreevant other than his Undisputed intro lol. You don't have to defend him just cause from N.O. no hate, simply the truth. Yall too damn emoti9nal over some rapper.

I dont give a damn how much it sold or its spoitfly listens. Wayne is irreevant other than his Undisputed intro lol. You don't have to defend him just cause from N.O. no hate, simply the truth. Yall too damn emoti9nal over some rapper.

That wack af. If you dont like it cool but to say he irrelevant you crazy. Im just assume you an east coast bias nigga

Back