Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Disses Wayne

Ok ok, that explains everything. It's a perfectly reasonable response to say someone should have died before they were born after they were unable for whatever reason to come to the club and kick it with you. Kodak is absolutely right. He didn't say anything crazy at all.

giphy.gif

Listening to some of the younger black people speak gives me a headache. I mean I know we didn't speak proper English coming up, but these people sound drugged out even when they are sober.

Its her pops. He said the nigga shoulda died. Family first the fuck

WTF that supposed to mean its her pops? That don't mean she should be jumping into issues between 2 grown men. That ain't her place. I could see if it was a woman who said that shit. She has every right to feel however she feels but I don't she should put herself in that situation.

Even though this ain't the case family also can be the first to fuck you over so you can miss me with that family first bullshit!

WTF that supposed to mean its her pops? That don't mean she should be jumping into issues between 2 grown men. That ain't her place. I could see if it was a woman who said that shit. She has every right to feel however she feels but I don't she should put herself in that situation.

Even though this ain't the case family also can be the first to fuck you over so you can miss me with that family first bullshit!

Dude said some foul shit about Wayne cause he was mad Wayne didn't come say hello to him like someone else said he would. If you going to behave like a female, you can't get mad when a female addresses you.

Dude said some foul shit about Wayne cause he was mad Wayne didn't come say hello to him like someone else said he would. If you going to behave like a female, you can't get mad when a female addresses you.

I don't care how foul it was his daughter don't need to be addressing no man for another man who can easily speak for himself.

I don't agree with any woman speaking for me when I was addressed and can speak for myself. Especially when I was spoken on by another man.

She a grown women and if she wants to speak on her family she could

I just dont see the problem with

Which one is it? You've been fucking this up for far too long LLS

Last edited:

I mean bro i dont think this is a street beef. She just said he wack nothing too serious. You diss my peoples you diss me

I can't even imagine mustering up enough emotion to be that mad at another person over something like that.
Jay was right...."Sensitive thugs they all need hugs".

Back