Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kobe s mother in law is out of f@$&ing line

Well he did meet her on his own video shoot, so she was definitely an industry girl
I said ill industry gold digger

so what if she was at a video shoot?

She just as good as any other chick he could have chosen

I don't think she brought his life down

And this is where a wife should do the right thing.
If my wife having issues with family.....I gotta attempt to correct it....Even if it's about me..

Do right by who, though?

Do right by Kobe's parents...........or do right by Kobe's memory?

From what I know, Kobe hasn't been on good terms with his parents in quite some time.

Mainly his mother ever since she tried to sell his memorabilia.

So, if Vanessa knows that Kobe wouldn't want his parents getting one dime of his money...........she's not going to be compelled to go against her husband's wishes.

Come to think of it, it's actually all on Kobe.

I'm sure he had a will and........if he wanted his parents to have anything..........he would've left them something in his will.

Otherwise, it's the parents' fault for being frozen out of his finances.

I could understand if they didn't accept Vanessa within the first few years of their marriage.

But after 5 years......10 years...........15 years...........almost 20 years.........grandkids and everything???

If they're that stubborn about warming up to her, they don't have anyone to blame but themselves for their current situation.

Also understandable why she kept them at arms-length during the memorial service too.

Last edited:
Do right by who, though?

Do right by Kobe's parents...........or do right by Kobe's memory?

From what I know, Kobe hasn't been on good terms with his parents in quite some time.

Mainly his mother ever since she tried to sell his memorabilia.

So, if Vanessa knows that Kobe wouldn't want his parents getting one dime of his money...........she's not going to be compelled to go against her husband's wishes.

Come to think of it, it's actually all on Kobe.

I'm sure he had a will and........if he wanted his parents to have anything..........he would've left them something in his will.

Otherwise, it's the parents' fault for being frozen out of his finances.

I could understand if they didn't accept Vanessa within the first few years of their marriage.

But after 5 years......10 years...........15 years...........almost 20 years.........grandkids and everything???

If they're that stubborn about warming up to her, they don't have anyone to blame but themselves for their current situation.

Also understandable why she kept them at arms-length during the memorial service too.
:pause: you ain't hafta son me like this

Another one
And Megan BETTER NOT respond to this shit with a public statement!

Seriously.

@Elzo69Renaissance

Yeah, homie.

I’m still here.

tenor.gif

Back