Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kobe s mother in law is out of f@$&ing line

OK..

I just ain’t into the racial slur stuff.

I don’t communicate like that.

Black folks using racial slurs created by racist whites just never made sense to me.

It’s all good, though.

Do you.
I match energy

I gave her back what i feel she gave kobe

Akbar is right and the rest of you need to stop it

This is a frivolous lawsuit that should be thrown out. Vanessa lost a husband and daughter not even a full year ago. The public doesn't deserve a single explanation from her on family finances and any company that decides not to do business with her over this messy ass FAMILY shit is a company not worth doing business with in the first place.

Stop trying to justify your need to gossip. You know damn well your parents told you to mind ya damn business.

Last edited:
Typical toxic mexican american mom that couldn't foster the codependent household that the average nontoxic mexican american mom can.

So instead of just being mom ot grandma, she winds up officially ruining any chance to be the clan matriarch, runs back to the old country and starts fucking married men.

Yeah, but they weren't running to the media doing interviews like this .This woman is doing it after her son in law and granddaughter had died in a horrible way , over money ,she is complete trash for this

Oh you're 100% right on that. I just remembered Kobe having some.issues with his parents too that ended up hitting the media at some point whole he was still alive

Typical toxic mexican american mom that couldn't foster the codependent household that the average nontoxic mexican american mom can.

So instead of just being mom ot grandma, she winds up officially ruining any chance to be the clan matriarch, runs back to the old country and starts fucking married men.
Sounds like you have dealt with Mexican mother-in -laws

Back