Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kobe s mother in law is out of f@$&ing line

Yeah, kinda.

The kids are “ black”, so to speak..

But, that money also goes to her side of the family, too.

It’s her and the kids money to spend how they please. No big loss to society at large. It would of happened 30-40 years from now if Kobe died of natural causes. No big deal.

It’s her and the kids money to spend how they please. No big loss to society at large. It would of happened 30-40 years from now if Kobe died of natural causes. No big deal.
The point was it woulda been nice to pass some of that money to his black side of the family.

Let's be real

Kobe never should've married that Mexican

His parents damn near disowned him over them because they saw them as the leeches they are
I mean she was only 18 when they got married so it's not like she was some ill industry gold digger

I think it worked out for him

His parents thought he was too young to get married

I mean she was only 18 when they got married so it's not like she was some ill industry gold digger

I think it worked out for him

His parents thought he was too young to get married
Well he did meet her on his own video shoot, so she was definitely an industry girl

True, but as a result of disowning him and never accepting Vanessa as his wife............they're now experiencing financial difficulties of their own.

Don't even think he left them anything in his will.

Not sure of all the details, but they can't be doing that well if Kobe's mother had to resort to trying to auction off all of his trophies.
And this is where a wife should do the right thing.
If my wife having issues with family.....I gotta attempt to correct it....Even if it's about me..

Jada turned a real life situation into content for her content based platform in which I would imagine she is well compensated.

For someone who scarcely takes roles in film and TV anymore, she had her name ringing in popular media more than most actresses in Hollywood and not one person intended on "boycotting" her.
Which is crazy cuz she was a predator in this situation.

What a horrible thing especially at a time when your daughter is still grieving. You can do something for someone a thousand times but if you say “no” once that “no” cancels out all the thousand “yes”.
This is very true.

Learning to say no is hard.

And it's still shocking when people act like you should never say no to family.

Back