Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kobe s mother in law is out of f@$&ing line

This mother in law is something else she had that interview on Univision saying she got kicked out of the house and Vanessa wanted to repossessed the car. Say what you want about Kobe's parents at least they had class and didn't run their mouths to the media about anything with kobe and his marriage
Vanessa-Bryant-Shares-Cryptic-Quote-Amid-Drama-With-Mom-Sofia-Laine.jpg

I don’t understand “celebrities”.

Why does Vanessa feel like she owes us an explanation?

Remember when that old bag claimed Vanessa kicked her out of the house..

Next thing you know, Vanessa is on social media releasing a statement to clear the air.

Why?

This ain’t none of our business.

She needs to keep the family drama between her and her mama.

She don’t owe us an explanation for none of this shit.

Next thing you know, Vanessa is on social media releasing a statement to clear the air.

Why?

Lady trying to tarnish the Bryant name.

Why?

Maybe if TMZ didnt exist. But as it is your business is gonna be in the streets regardless of if you say anything or not. Best to get your side of the story out, especially in a case where your accuser is attempting to extort you.

Why?

Public perception can easily tarnish business opportunities....may not matter to you but ain’t no telling how that shit can affect her bottom line

Lady trying to tarnish the Bryant name.
Maybe if TMZ didnt exist. But as it is your business is gonna be in the streets regardless of if you say anything or not. Best to get your side of the story out, especially in a case where your accuser is attempting to extort you.
Yeah, but she can tell it to the judge.

She can get her story out in a court of law if somebody is trying to extort her.

I’m not saying she shouldn’t defend herself.

My point is that she doesn’t owe the general public an explanation.

Jada Pinket has an “entanglement” with a younger dude.

Will Smith goes on her show to talk about it.

Why are a husband and wife interviewing each other in front of millions of viewers?

If they got marital issues, they can go to a counselor and let him know what’s up.

They don’t need to explain the details of their marriage to the general public.

But, that’s the way I feel.

Her mother invited that the moment she did the interview with the media. Vanessa has to address it or the mother will create a narrative.

If Vanessa chose not to address it people would think "oh it must be true". By nipping it in the bud, ylu clear the air and dont give the bullshit a chance to grow legs.
Bruh, you think just because somebody addresses an issue, that’s gonna automatically make everything OK?

There’s still gonna be people who’re gonna believe what they wanna believe.

Even after Vanessa released her original statement explaining her mother getting kicked outta the house, there were still people thinking she was in the wrong.

If an interviewer asks you about something and you choose to address it, OK, whatever.

But, you taking time outta your day to go online to release a statement addressing a rumor that somebody put out there?

.... Eh.

It’s one thing if you get arrested and charged with a serious crime and you wanna tell your side of the story... I get that.

But, if it’s a family member or some acquaintance that said some goofy shit about you, I don’t feel you’re obligated to explain yourself to millions of strangers online.

Again, that’s just me, though.

We can agree to disagree.

Ehh. She could have kept this to herself. But she hates her mom. That's what all this ultimately comes down to.

This mother in law is something else she had that interview on Univision saying she got kicked out of the house and Vanessa wanted to repossessed the car. Say what you want about Kobe's parents at least they had class and didn't run their mouths to the media about anything with kobe and his marriage
Vanessa-Bryant-Shares-Cryptic-Quote-Amid-Drama-With-Mom-Sofia-Laine.jpg

Didnt Kobe's mom try to sell a bunch of his memorabilia and that turned into something public as well?

Back