Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
man this shit hit so hard ma
Yea, I thought he may have misspoken, cuz that was years ago.

If true tho, that shit gotta sting even more.

i swear they were goin back n forth not too long ago about kobe callin im lazy

Went down to Staples again a little earlier. Heres some of the pictures I took from there. I got some videos I don't know how to post on here, but it was a hoop on one of the boards that people were signing. People were mainly letting kids get up there and shoot. Anytime a boy had the ball the crowd started chanting KOBE and for girls GIGI. Shit was the purest thing I've seen in a while, almost made me tear up again seeing that. IMG_1444.jpeg IMG_1446.jpeg IMG_1457.jpeg

Sigh, shit still dont seem real.

I wasnt even a fan. He was more the villian for me. Growing up i was huge fans of Rasheed Wallace n C Webb. I still remember where i was during the 2000 blazers gm 7 come back/shaq lob. I was sooo fuckin pissed that he beat my boy Rasheed. And then all the battles vs C Webb. And the fuckin Divac back tap n Horry 3. I was fuckin heartbroken. smh lol.....but i always respected his drive, work ethic, clutch gene n will to win. Plus unlike Jordan he jus seemed like a nice guy. Lil corny at times imo, but that made Kobe Kobe. RIP homie. I didnt even kno dude but i miss him already.

Last edited:
Probably? I can't fathom them not having the funeral there.

But if Vanessa wanna keep it small for family only...then by all means that is HER choice. I think they said it best on ESPN, the Lakers organization is following her lead. She decides how her husband and child should be honored.

And that’s the best news I’ve heard so far....he was a husband and father before a NBA Player. If Vanessa said “fuck us, family only” then fuck us family only.

Back