Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
Torn about leaving this thread. I like seeing the Kobe moments, but I don’t want to keep being reminded constantly about his death. Think I’m going to go ahead and step away.

All these Kobe stories being told and these videos have me messed up.. the meme in here about being fine and then thinking about Kobe is 100%.. just stops me in my tracks and I can’t stop thinking of him and his daughter... one of the few times the world is heartbroken together... still such shock and devastation

wow... I had thought about this yesterday when my car had alerted me I was drifting too close to the line... so I thought wait, why wouldn’t the helicopter have something to warn the pilot of the ground... just wow about all of this... so tragic... there was definitely poor choices made here by the pilot... should’ve never headed out into the fog period... smh

giphy.gif

isnt Jerry West an individual player? or am i missing something?

hell at this point, just put a white N with the blue and red backdrop and call it a day

U know what I signed that logo petition which probably won't change shit

But after thinking about it once u give a player/figure the honor of something u shouldn't take it away for anybody even if they're gone

What I do think is if there's a way to add Kobe to it would still be dope.....not without Jerry's input though

The way Jerry has been in the interviews that I've seen I have no doubt he would sign off on changing the logo to honor Kobe.

Unfortunately it's not his decision to make, he doesn't even get paid from it and it's in his likeness. So that tells us everything.

Watching this Nets game. Gotta remind myself watching these tributes, that it’s not in honor of him or to celebrate his career. It’s because he’s gone smh.

That first Laker game is gonna be rough. Even watching it on tv.

Back