Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
Fuck the dumb shit. Prolly not a good idea to just put him on the spot like this, but I'd have to ask Jerry West 'Taking his career and his death in totality, if the NBA wanted to replace you as the NBA logo with a silhouette of Kobe Bryant, would you support that?'.

I remember hearing the story about a 16 year old Kobe Bryant tearing up Jerry Stackhouse in a workout. But I totally forgot about that story about tearing Michael Cooper up in his draft workout.

If anybody wants an update

last conference

something to note: The helicopter was missing a Terrain awareness and warning system
“provides pilots with a warning system if the copter gets close to terrain, such as a hill”

This fucked up my day, i was just about to watch The Pro Bowl.
My three favorites are MJ, Kobe and D Wade and it feels like losing a family member. I really broke down when i heard Gigi was with him too. My daughter is the same age as Gigi and i hugged her so hard.
Rest In Heaven Kobe, Gigi and the 7 people that passed away as well.

Dr. Umar got the daughter that passed mixed up. Just goes to show he doesn't know what he's talking about.

The people speaking negative on Kobe are nothing but hating miserable people that wish they had half the impact this man has had on the world from his death.

All the hate derives from the fact that this one man, with many dimensions , mostly known and loved for his play, approach, and contribution to the game of basketball can touch so many lives.

Its a lot of high profiled/ regular people that'll die and wont reach this

Kooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeee

Dr. Umar got the daughter that passed mixed up. Just goes to show he doesn't know what he's talking about.

The people speaking negative on Kobe are nothing but hating miserable people that wish they had half the impact this man has had on the world from his death.

All the hate derives from the fact that this one man, with many dimensions , mostly known and loved for his play, approach, and contribution to the game of basketball can touch so many lives.

Its a lot of high profiled/ regular people that'll die and wont reach this

Kooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeee

lets not give Umar's bullshit anymore light/attention

Shaq should have taken a day off I know he been losing ppl lately...crazy how Shaw mentions not speaking to Kobe since he told him to get 50 but Kobe was texting his son the day of the crash

Yea, I thought he may have misspoken, cuz that was years ago.

If true tho, that shit gotta sting even more.

Back