Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
83543261_3400323906676670_4146280879741730816_o.jpg

Perfection
Yall gotta chill
:cry3:

Crazy 8s were my all time favorite ballin kicks. It wasnt untill the nike flynet tech came out that i realized how bulky they were and eventually switched. I never wore any other kobes tho.
I had some crazy 8s when I was in Charlotte but idk man I kinda wanna buy some to hoop in

might even write RIP Kobe on them

I gotta newfound respect

but price gougers ruined that for me

Crazy 8s were my all time favorite ballin kicks. It wasnt untill the nike flynet tech came out that i realized how bulky they were and eventually switched. I never wore any other kobes tho.
My mans sister is a manager at the Adidas store on the Magnificent Mile....I’m bout to get at him right now

For performance by far the most comfortable hoopin shoe I've ever worn. If you can get over the stigma of low top shoes you'll never run in anything else. Almost half the league wears the Kobe 4, it's almost perfect

I had some crazy 8s when I was in Charlotte but idk man I kinda wanna buy some to hoop in

might even write RIP Kobe on them

I gotta newfound respect

but price gougers ruined that for me
Yea the prices are ridiculous. Ive only ever had the originals and my dumbass tossed alot of shit when i moved to Charlotte so im mad af bout that. The new editions looked a bit lighter and cleaner tho but i jus dont have the same love for those like original. Damn now that i think about it, i think i copped a red n black pair few years back. No clue where they at...

My 2cents on the kobe/logo thing would be to do something like change it for a year from now till his death date or do an anniversary type deal where you switch it to the kobe logo on the date of his death every year and have a full slate of games like they do for Christmas day, but you can't permanently make the logo kobe. That honor belongs to Michael Jordan whenever he passes.

Thought the same shit they’re trying to take out anybody who ever tried to help their community like nipsey, Xxxtentacion anyone who tried to change their life up smh you hate to see it

So EVERYONE living is mfers that aint been trying to change their life or help their community? Or do the ones who are alive have bullet dodging skills like the matrix?

So EVERYONE living is mfers that aint been trying to change their life or help their community? Or do the ones who are alive have bullet dodging skills like the matrix?
You’re an idiot what I said completely flew over your head

btw i was strictly talking about people who are higher up the ladder (according to society) that could be anyone black, white any race

X and nip were just people that came to my head first

Umar my nigga, I rock with him for the most part... but he's outta pocket speaking on Kobe being set up to be murdered at this juncture.

His family just lost not 1, but 2. And are going through it, I could only imagine the pain and frustration alone.

He knows he isn't a regular person anymore and that his voice will spread. He's that quick to run his mouth to shed light on something not giving a fuck about what Kobe's family is going thru, and all for what? What's going to happen now that he pointed out that Kobe was set up and 8 others including his 13yr daughter is dead?

SMH!

Last edited:
Back