Welcome To aBlackWeb

Known Facts About ABW Posters

@thatboydizz is a serial right click saver and famed beggar of nudes other men have acquired. Most likely to get a trafficked mail order bride and log in on the wedding night to drop his sextape with the poor thing in the spirit of 'feeding the streets'.

Jesus Christ. Haven't even been a member of black web for 12 hours and I'm already getting slandered. Everything you heard about me before this post was a lie. Stop the defamation sir. It wont be worth it in the end. I'm the nicest poster you'll ever come across on the internet I promise you. I don't want any trouble but If you do please let it be known and I'll be more than happy to assist you with that. Just looking for a new home I kinda sorta accidently destroyed mine. And If anybody seen khaleesi or kissmyafropuffs or serene depending on the forum you frequent please tell her I'm sorry I never got to apologize for that faithful night. Who woulda thought 1 thread would fuck up the game so much lol.

Jesus Christ. Haven't even been a member of black web for 12 hours and I'm already getting slandered. Everything you heard about me before this post was a lie. Stop the defamation sir. It wont be worth it in the end. I'm the nicest poster you'll ever come across on the internet I promise you. I don't want any trouble but If you do please let it be known and I'll be more than happy to assist you with that. Just looking for a new home I kinda sorta accidently destroyed mine. And If anybody seen khaleesi or kissmyafropuffs or serene depending on the forum you frequent please tell her I'm sorry I never got to apologize for that faithful night. Who woulda thought 1 thread would fuck up the game so much lol.
Yo I'm dying. I just got my cackles all the way in. I'm in public nigga, stop it!

Why are you here Dizz?! Cuz you have tendency of fucking a good thing up on purpose. Don't ruin this spot nigga.

Dizz like Andy Dick from that episode of family guy when he ruined the club

Two more anarchists, about time. This site could use some bite.

Why are you here Dizz?! Cuz you have tendency of fucking a good thing up on purpose. Don't ruin this spot nigga.

I never ruined anything. I'm here because I like to read the internet just as much as the next person. Some posters words weigh more than 1000 suns unfortunatley I'm one of those posters. If I come off as strong or indifferent don't be offended. I mean no harm.

I never ruined anything. I'm here because I like to read the internet just as much as the next person. Some posters words weigh more than 1000 suns unfortunatley I'm one of those posters. If I come off as strong or indifferent don't be offended. I mean no harm.

From my understanding it was less about words and pretty much all about posting other posters private pics online against the will of the ladies in the pictures. And this was done on several occasions.

From my understanding it was less about words and pretty much all about posting other posters private pics online against the will of the ladies in the pictures. And this was done on several occasions.
post-30754-shut-up-bitch-gif-Ice-Cube-NWA-NQVZ.gif

I'm a powerful poster and a disciple of the gawd Dizz, r.i.p.

Just wait for it.

8N9QWc.gif

All facts. Dizz will die alone and a disappointment to his parents.

Put some respect in his name. If his sister is legal, he can win. If she isn't disregard this post.

He's had some lows like the cake, but if he sends her my way, woo. If she comes my way we can study if not 19.

Dizz I need confirmation.

Put some respect in his name. If his sister is legal, he can win. If she isn't disregard this post.

He's had some lows like the cake, but if he sends her my way, woo. If she comes my way we can study if not 19.

Dizz I need confirmation.
Rate his sister b

Feed the streets!

Back