Welcome To aBlackWeb

Known Facts About ABW Posters

All facts. Dizz will die alone and a disappointment to his parents.

You are brutal. I'm honestly trying to figure out when and how did I hurt you. You acting like a single mom on valentines day. Who are you?? Your font look so familar I just can't pinpoint it right now. I know your not Queen khaleesi or jazzyBella I'm going to take a 1 in a million guess and say @trinisuede is that you bae? All them foul words can't be coming out of that beautiful mouth.

You are brutal. I'm honestly trying to figure out when and how did I hurt you. You acting like a single mom on valentines day. Who are you?? Your font look so familar I just can't pinpoint it right now. I know your not Queen khaleesi or jazzyBella I'm going to take a 1 in a million guess and say @trinisuede is that you bae? All them foul words can't be coming out of that beautiful mouth.

How did you become the most hated guy online

my font? :clawd:

post-30754-shut-up-bitch-gif-Ice-Cube-NWA-NQVZ.gif

Haha! We both know you wouldn't say that to me irl.

How did you become the most hated guy online

Helping people. Bringing everybody together and making the world a better place believe it or not. If I'm the enemy then so be it. People need an antagonist in their life balances everything out. I just hope and pray they know how the story ends. She's just going off of what other people told her so i'll give her a pass for now but If she continue then I won't be able to help myself and not a soul on earth will be able to stop that wave.

Helping people. Bringing everybody together and making the world a better place believe it or not. If I'm the enemy then so be it. People need an antagonist in their life balances everything out. I just hope and pray they know how the story ends. She's just going off of what other people told her so i'll give her a pass for now but If she continue then I won't be able to help myself and not a soul on earth will be able to stop that wave.
Tell me more bout this wave.

Stop seeking my attention. Shit is disgusting. I crowned you MissJanuary 2017 which was very nice of me and this the thanks I get Ms.suede? Smmfh

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
DIZZ!
Confused-Little-Girl-Is-At-Loss-For-Words.gif

thought you died nigglet

LadyDu!!!! Ahh you already know I'm banned from half the internet lmao. Haven't seen you in forever. Miss ya. Man i miss tinychat we use to have the best sessions 30 deep with @Reesey and nem and yall was there everynight. I hope everything is going well with you and your pregnacy and I hope you and that fat boy dusoljia have the healthest baby imaginable. God is on your side. Jah bless

Last edited:
@thatboydizz What up dizzy do dirty!

What we doing love?

Thugger!!! There go the most beautiful woman in the world right there. I was just reminiscing with @LadyDu how we use to all be on tc blowin big cuban cigars with kat talking about all the good times we've had lmao. Freestyling with @Cain and @Paprika sippin on multiple cups stacked up high. Shit was lit. Imma make a freestyle thread. Come through. This is home now. A lot of squares here but we just gotta continue to thug it out.

Jesus Christ. Haven't even been a member of black web for 12 hours and I'm already getting slandered. Everything you heard about me before this post was a lie. Stop the defamation sir. It wont be worth it in the end. I'm the nicest poster you'll ever come across on the internet I promise you. I don't want any trouble but If you do please let it be known and I'll be more than happy to assist you with that. Just looking for a new home I kinda sorta accidently destroyed mine. And If anybody seen khaleesi or kissmyafropuffs or serene depending on the forum you frequent please tell her I'm sorry I never got to apologize for that faithful night. Who woulda thought 1 thread would fuck up the game so much lol.

Welp...there goes the neighborhood. Lol

Back