Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian gets dragged for insensitive comments “Get your f--king ass up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days.”

The darkest timeline was STILL Kylie Jenner fans donating money to her to get to a net worth 1 Billion while the shit with Flint Michigan was going on. And once thousands of dollars was sent to her, she was marketed as "self made".

I'm STILL not over that shit bruh lol.

That gofund me was started as a joke. Now when she asked her fans to donate to a friend of hers instead of just giving the money herself that was an asshole move

Kim K is nothing but a hoe that was forced to hustle her pussy by her momma and made her whole family household names.

What "work" she actually did was take dick and have a tv show about her life.

The thing about working is, if you are working with no leverage then you always gonna be broke.

Kim was a rich ass LA girl, being a so called "stylist". She always had leverage because she didn't have to do shit.

She didn't even go to college.

Kim K don't know shit about having to get up in the morning and drive an hour to go somewhere she don't wanna be, do something she don't wanna do, or bills won't get paid.

All she know in her life is playing with house money. Her life is for play play.

Her life ain't reality for 99 percent of humanity.

Last edited:
She was Brandy s assistant and stole from her
Word? Never heard about that shit

I don't be keeping up with the Kardashians.....

I know what random headlines may pop up in my notifications or timelines and when something really big happens like most ppl.
Yea it was some shit like that. She stole her credit card, ran up a like 100k+ bill, got caught. but Ray J got Bandy and his mom not to file criminal charges if she paid the money back. And i think thats allegedly why she did the tape, to get the money to pay for what she stole.

Last edited:
Yea it was some shit like that. She stole her credit card, ran up a like 100k+ bill, got caught. but Ray J got Bandy and his mom not to file criminal charges if she paid the money back. And i think thats allegedly why she did the take, to get the money to pay for what she stole.
IDK if that shit is true,but I want to believe that shit LOL

So I'm guessing Ray J was already smashing before she stole from Brandy?

IDK if that shit is true,but I want to believe that shit LOL

So I'm guessing Ray J was already smashing before she stole from Brandy?
I heard it on a random podcast this year ( cant remember where) so i did a quick google before posting. Also it was her idea to do the tape after she saw how much Paris blew up from her tape. They speak on it in this clip with a hollywood sextape broker. 6:43 if it doesnt auto play

R&B singer Brandy Norwood’s mother filed a lawsuit Monday against Kim Kardashian accusing her of running up more than $120,000 in credit card charges without permission.
The suit, which also names Kardashian’s siblings Khloe, Kourtney and Robert Jr., alleges they ran up the charges on the mother’s card in 2006 and 2007. It seeks the return of the money plus 10 percent interest.

In the lawsuit, Norwood’s mother, Sonja Norwood, who is also her manager, alleges Kim Kardashian had only been authorized in 2004 to make one purchase on the Norwood American Express card in Kim’s then-capacity as a stylist for Brandy (Brandy’s brother, Ray J, also appeared in the infamous sex tape with Kim).

But later, Kardashian, now starring in the E! reality show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, made unauthorized purchases and passed on Norwood’s card number to her siblings, who also then made unauthorized purchases, including for items in two Kardashian family-owned clothing stores, Dash and Smooch, for a total of $120,636.

“After Ray J and Brandy urged me not to file criminal charges because of their prior friendship, I decided to afford the Kardashians an opportunity to resolve this matter without a lawsuit,” Sonja said in reports by People. “When the fraudulent charges were brought to their attention, they apologized profusely, and advised us, through their attorneys, that they would pay the debt in full. However, they have since reneged on that promise.”

The case was dismissed and settled out of court in 2009

Kim K is nothing but a hoe that was forced to hustle her pussy by her momma and made her whole family household names.

What "work" she actually did was take dick and have a tv show about her life.

The thing about working is, if you are working with no leverage then you always gonna be broke.

Kim was a rich ass LA girl, being a so called "stylist". She always had leverage because she didn't have to do shit.

She didn't even go to college.

Kim K don't know shit about having to get up in the morning and drive an hour to go somewhere she don't wanna be, do something she don't wanna do, because they have to or bills won't get paid.

All she know in her life is playing with house money. Her life is for play play.

Her life ain't reality for 99 percent of humanity.

And my thing is she knows this shit why she ain’t just stfu

Word? Never heard about that shit

I don't be keeping up with the Kardashians.....

I know what random headlines may pop up in my notifications or timelines and when something really big happens like most ppl.

d4e399b0c4a65f3ddc6f535ccada8aab.jpeg

Back