Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kanye West

Crazy part is, Ye's antics is only driving them closer together by giving them a common enemy.

Any potential flaws are gonna be overlooked for as long as Pete is viewed as a sympathetic figure.

I don't mind it. Rather he raps than post rants on IG

Lol at still using that stupid ass nickname at the end though

Also maybe it's because I haven't listened to Game in awhile but he sounds different

I can picture this irl

Skete: kim, this music video is crazy. Gimmie kanye's number lemme talk to him.
Kim: okay daddy. His number is ____
*skete calls ye's phone*
Kanye: Yo! Who this.
Skete: kanye its pete davidson. I jus wanna-
Kanye: yo mother fucker. I kno u aint callin my phn?! Is you crazy nigga. TF you think this is??!! This aint no joke bruh. This aint no funny skit nigga. Im real! I dont play! This aint-
Skete: kanye please-
Kanye: Leave my fucking wife bitch!!!!!!
*kanye hangs up*
Skete: (now talking to kim) damn. He is mad af. Can you put my dick back in ur mouth. Thx babe.

Last edited:
I can picture this irl

Skete: kim, this music video is crazy. Gimmie kanye's number lemme talk to him.
Kim: okay daddy. His number is ____
*skete calls ye's phone*
Kanye: Yo! Who this.
Skete: kanye its pete davidson. I jus wanna-
Kanye: yo mother fucker. I kno u aint callin my phn?! Is you crazy nigga. TF you think this??!! This aint no joke bruh. This aint no funny skit nigga. Im real! I dont play! This aint-
Skete: kanye please-
Kanye: Leave my fucking wife bitch!!!!!!
*kanye hangs up*
Skete: (now talking to kim) damn. He is mad af. Can you put my dick back in ur mouth. Thx babe.

Bruh, what we doing in here?

This whole thing is just one big circus to me. I don’t really believe that this whole narrative that’s going on between the three of them is truly real, maybe there’s some truth sprinkled in. However I will never get over the fact, that a man like Kanye West decided to take Kim serious. That alone is comedic. To think that if you ever had daughters with her, that they would not go down the same path as their mother, is insane. Besides that? Everybody knew how egomaniacal Kanye West is. He’s made songs, has had speeches and has said things that show you that’s where he is.

On top of that, Pete Davidson is a person who even if I believe this whole thing is true? I have the least amount of sympathy for him. This was a man that could’ve completely ignored Kim Kardashian knowing that he has made fun of her husband‘s mental health. So all the stuff that can come from the situation? Would be his fault. Seriously, of all the women you could be with. Why are you with this woman? On top of that, Kim Kardashian gets to hide and get a lot of sympathy, when in the end? You’re letting a man who you know isnt trying to build with you, a man who’s disrespected the father of your four children, frolic around with you as if none of that stuff is relevant.

you think your kids won’t be able to look back at this moment and know that they were things that you did that you shouldn’t have? There’s almost always a black man who gets spiritually devoured because of you. As well as the rest of the women in your family. That’s why I don’t believe this thing is truly on the up and up. What self-respecting woman would get with a man who is talk down about the father of her four children? Only a woman that wants to fracture her husband spirit as well as her children spirit in the future.

Kanye West slammed over ‘disgusting’ music video burying Kim Kardashian’s boyfriend Pete Davidson alive

SMH. Message to Pete and anyone else trying to get that punani.

200.gif

Play stupid games...........win stupid prizes.

They can keep playing with that man if they want.

Anybody with sense would leave well enough alone.

Pete's a fool if he doesn't walk away from that situation.

Never thought I see the day when niggas would be defending and going hard for the Kardashians. SMH

I'm really disliking Kanye for making Kim a sympathetic person. I almost feel sorry for her having to deal with that loon.

Let's be real, in normal life, Kanye would gotten his ass beaten or worse by now with the shit he's pulling.

Back