Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

Fuck no...He wasn't toxic
He wanted to free black people from being continuously disrespected.
A chick got popped but he apologized cuz it was bigger than her.
Wasn't shit about him disrespecting chicks ...It was about a billion black people vs a few women.

What if you knew one woman stood in the way of slavery ending?

Y'all would be mad and ask why didn't he kill her for the greater good.

You gotta get your hands dirty to win this.

So what's more important?
A person with a pussy or the black race?

I want all the smoke

An the hey aunty.....Really?

His people left him to die an niggas want him to respect them?

They living nice an he grew up without a dad cuz of the very person they idolized.

B's
Killmonger for president of the naacp

I get why he was pissed but he ain’t know shut about Wakanda them niggas don’t know you

Fuck no...He wasn't toxic
He wanted to free black people from being continuously disrespected.
A chick got popped but he apologized cuz it was bigger than her.
Wasn't shit about him disrespecting chicks ...It was about a billion black people vs a few women.

What if you knew one woman stood in the way of slavery ending?

Y'all would be mad and ask why didn't he kill her for the greater good.

You gotta get your hands dirty to win this.

So what's more important?
A person with a pussy or the black race?

I want all the smoke

Bro you forgot the scene where he burned the entire Royal Garden just so he could be the only one with Black Panther abilities. He choked out the lady that ran it. Shot his girl who was down for him and all that.

just cuz we long lost cousins means I can come to your house slap your wife eat your chips shit in your toilet

But it really coulda all been avoided if his uncle and dad sat down and talked about some shit. TChalla father and Killmonger Father left way too many issues

They didn't know about him and didn't care to find him or get to know Jim.
THEY abandoned him.

I can’t say They tho. I think it was the King choice which ultimately backfired. They probably had no idea.

but they should’ve done way more to help the world

Bro you forgot the scene where he burned the entire Royal Garden just so he could be the only one with Black Panther abilities. He choked out the lady that ran it. Shot his girl who was down for him and all that.

just cuz we long lost cousins means I can come to your house slap your wife eat your chips shit in your toilet

But it really coulda all been avoided if his uncle and dad sat down and talked about some shit. TChalla father and Killmonger Father left way too many issues
You really think an orphaned kid ain't gonna be blinded with anger?

His life turned out that way because of them.

Where was the tradition then?
But he was supposed to respect their tradition that they didn't extend to him?

How sway?

I can’t say They tho. I think it was the King choice which ultimately backfired. They probably had no idea.

but they should’ve done way more to help the world
Exactly.
But they didn't nor did they care. They was good so it was fuck everybody else....Even if they were black.

He wasn't OK with being left unprotected or them leaving everyone else unprotected.
Especially when they are more than capable of helping.

Kill monger wanted to help his people an put them in a place where they were the most powerful.

While I loved the movie, I hated the overall underlining message.

It's OK to oppress black people...It's OK to live good while your brother suffers and white people are still the true Savior and we should not want to be the dominate race.

That's BS

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
You really think an orphaned kid ain't gonna be blinded with anger?

His life turned out that way because of them.

Where was the tradition then?
But he was supposed to respect their tradition that they didn't extend to him?

How sway?

Bruh I’m saying how are they supposed to know outside the King and his advisor. Like an executive secret. If your pops had an outside kid that him and mom kept secret how would you know to search for him?

Also Killmonger wanted to be King of an entire nation. He wanted revenge on everybody. He was also a CIA agent. So he had to know a hostile takeover wasn’t a good idea.

Back