Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kids are asked to name a song by the artists on their shirts and.... Yeah

I can understand tha hockey jerseys cuz it may not have been as popular down south but you’ve never wore a Ralph Lauren shirt or hoodie or nuttin’?? I mean I get that might not be everyone’s style but I thought everybody had at least 1 piece of Polo garment once in their life….damn

InB4 “Word’s a clothes elitist lol

I get your point but Polo doesnt rep horse racing or horse polo though, its a fashion label... Ralph Lauren...

There are no famous polo players in the sport as far as I know, other than the British Royal Family, Ralph dont even sponsor Polo players do they???

The hockey thing I get, I had hockey jerseys but only knew Wayne Gretzky and Might Ducks lol atleast I knew were the hockey team where from though...

I get your point but Polo doesnt rep horse racing or horse polo though, its a fashion label... Ralph Lauren...

There are no famous polo players in the sport as far as I know, other than the British Royal Family, Ralph dont even sponsor Polo players do they???

The hockey thing I get, I had hockey jerseys but only knew Wayne Gretzky and Might Ducks lol atleast I knew were the hockey team where from though...

It’s not like these kids didn’t know who was in their shirt just couldn’t tell you a song from them so it’s like “I know they’re a band/artist but I don’t know a song” is just like “I know it’s a hockey team from Colorado I just don’t know any players…”

Hence you wore some shit strictly for fashion purposes and nuttin’ more….my point lol

It’s not like these kids didn’t know who was in their shirt just couldn’t tell you a song from them so it’s like “I know they’re a band/artist but I don’t know a song” is just like “I know it’s a hockey team from Colorado I just don’t know any players…”

Hence you wore some shit strictly for fashion purposes and nuttin’ more….my point lol

Wearing an artists music merch or likeness means for the most part that you stand for what they say and sing about though... Its different to wearing a sports team jersey for the colour or logo as their politics are normally neutral...

Like what if youre wearing an artists shirt you have no idea about and their music promotes some offhand politics or views and you dont know about it...

Back