Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kids are asked to name a song by the artists on their shirts and.... Yeah

Some of these questions are valid. How you wearing a H.E.R/Tupac t shirt as a black person and not know one damn song? I blame the parents.

Lol….y’all leave these kids alone…obviously it’s just fashion to’em

Imagine somebody asking you to name a famous jockey cuz you got on Polo lmaoooo

Niggaz used to wear hockey jerseys and didn’t watch hockey…

Last edited:
Lol….y’all love these kids alone…obviously it’s just fashion to’em

Most artists that are featured on shirts have at a minimum one song that everyone associates with them.

How you wear a PAC shirt and can't name Dear Mama?

How you wear a Cube shirt and can't name "it was a good day".

These aren't some b side tracks.

Lol….y’all love these kids alone…obviously it’s just fashion to’em

Don't know about other cities, but hockey is really a part of life in Detroit.

Most artists that are featured on shirts have at a minimum one song that everyone associates with them.

How you wear a PAC shirt and can't name Dear Mama?

How you wear a Cube shirt and can't name "it was a good day".

These aren't some b side tracks.

Cuz these kids like 15 lol….maybe they don’t come from a hip-hop household and they know Cube from movies….ionno

I do know it’s just fashion tho and fashion doesn’t always make sense lol

Cuz these kids like 15 lol….maybe they don’t come from a hip-hop household and they know Cube from movies….ionno

I do know it’s just fashion tho and fashion doesn’t always make sense lol
Maybe don't wear the shirt b 🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean, do I actively follow baseball? No

But can I name at least one nigga in the history of the logo on the cap that played for them? Absolutely

Don't know about other cities, but hockey is really a part of life in Detroit.

Definitely not tha norm for black culture across tha US…

Hickey jerseys were huge in tha 90’s cuz they looked fly…most niggaz couldn’t name another hockey player outside of Gretzky and even if they could him they wouldn’t be able to tell you 1 stat from’em….

Even starter jackets had people wearin’ college/pro teams they didn’t follow just because they matched a fit

I’m a huge baseball fan so I know most players on most teams even back in tha day…but better believe niggaz was wearin’ hats from teams just cuz they were from tha city or because it had a deeper meanin’ ** cough gang affiliation cough cough** but couldn’t tell you 1 player from tha team…

Maybe don't wear the shirt b 🤷🏾‍♂️

I mean, do I actively follow baseball? No

But can I name at least one nigga in the history of the logo on the cap that played for them? Absolutely

You wear Polo?? Name me a famous jockey…

Nah bruh…fashion is fashion…it’s not like these kids are walking around claiming to be super fans…plus I’m sure at least a few of tha artists estate is getting summin from tha shit…

Annnd I much rather see these young kids (girls especially) wearing over sized tee shirts wit’ musical artists they can’t name 1 song from as opposed to summin’ twice as revealing and prolly 5xs more expensive 🤷🏽‍♂️

Let these kids do them G

You wear Polo?? Name me a famous jockey…

Nah bruh…fashion is fashion…it’s not like these kids are walking around claiming to be super fans…plus I’m sure at least a few of tha artists estate is getting summin from tha shit…

Annnd I much rather see these young kids (girls especially) wearing over sized tee shirts wit’ musical artists they can’t name 1 song from as opposed to summin’ twice as revealing and prolly 5xs more expensive 🤷🏽‍♂️

Let these kids do them G
I don't wear polo actually

I wear Lacoste 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back