Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Porter Arrested For Physically Abusing GF/WNBA Player Kysre Gondrezick

Situations like this is why I stopped giving af. B/c its usually the same script...just different couple.

@Ironman said it best...exhausting.
That's why I stay out of people relationship. A girl will come out and say that "this dude ain't sht" etc. People will comment and say that she can do better; only for her to go back to him. Just like this situation. Kysre is on my IG list and you should've seen how many peeps were shooting their shot when the story broke loose, only for her to swim back

200w.gif

This is weird bro...
Exactly. Anybody who knows how this thing works is aware she's only coming out and saying this to protect his career. He just got cut so of course she doesn't want to see him without a career because of love or what not

From outside looking in, they probly in a cycle of abuse. Her going back to her nigga don't mean ppl shouldn't be protected from abuse. Both things can be true. She can be in a fucked up situation and she think women need protecting lol
Nah, a person don't get unlimited protection when they keep going back. That's just how I feel, I also see where you're coming from.

Back