Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Porter Arrested For Physically Abusing GF/WNBA Player Kysre Gondrezick

How many times is this that an athlete is beating up their woman? Dudes need to learn how to just walk away.
This is a human issue not an athlete issue. It's plenty of folk beating on their spouse. Gonna wait for the info before I jump on him tho. Especially with him getting arrested in NY. We did that to miles bridges then found out he didn't deserve it.

This is a human issue not an athlete issue. It's plenty of folk beating on their spouse. Gonna wait for the info before I jump on him tho. Especially with him getting arrested in NY. We did that to miles bridges then found out he didn't deserve it.
How didn’t he deserve it? Don’t remember

Also KPJ came into the league with mental stability issues

He got shipped from the Cavs for those same issues

He left a game at halftime from those issues

He fought outside a strip club not too long ago too

Now he beating his gf

It’s a wrap man

Hope he gets the right help

How didn’t he deserve it? Don’t remember

Also KPJ came into the league with mental stability issues

He got shipped from the Cavs for those same issues

He left a game at halftime from those issues

He fought outside a strip club not too long ago too

Now he beating his gf

It’s a wrap man

Hope he gets the right help
There was video evidence I think a ring cam or some shit that basically showed she was the aggressor and he had to do something. He just took the plea and ate the charge for assault in the presence of minors to get it over with.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
There was video evidence I think a ring cam or some shit that basically showed she was the aggressor and he had to do something. He just took the plea and ate the charge for assault in the presence of minors to get it over with.
Ahhh

Thanks

Back