Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Porter Arrested For Physically Abusing GF/WNBA Player Kysre Gondrezick

Nah, a person don't get unlimited protection when they keep going back. That's just how I feel, I also see where you're coming from.
I suggest you read up on the trauma women develop at the hands of their abusers fam

They not thinking rationally at all in these types of situations.

I get as an outsider being frustrated that they go back but part of having empathy and extending grace is realizing that they aren't thinking rationally but will attempt to justify staying with the abuser

I suggest you read up on the trauma women develop at the hands of their abusers fam

I get as an outsider being frustrated that they go back but part of having empathy and extending grace is realizing that they aren't thinking rationally but will attempt to justify staying with the abuser
Its called Battered Women Syndrome

Abuse and depression can literally change the way a person's brain works and processes things. It's never as cut and dry and people want to make it

This is true, but shit works the other way too. Remember when Majors was first charged. His chick came out and said it didn't happen too, and people instantly made the same claims that are being made here - that she was experiencing battered women syndrome. It seems that Majors didn't actually do it though and has proof that shows he didn't.

There has to be some kind of acceptable medium where grace is extended but not to the point where everyone becomes complicit in pushing false narratives.

This is true, but shit works the other way too. Remember when Majors was first charged. His chick came out and said it didn't happen too, and people instantly made the same claims that are being made here - that she was experiencing battered women syndrome. It seems that Majors didn't actually do it though and has proof that shows he didn't.

There has to be some kind of acceptable medium where grace is extended but not to the point where everyone becomes complicit in pushing false narratives.
I think the medium is simple. Wait and see what other information comes out to form an opinion.

I think the medium is simple. Wait and see what other information comes out to form an opinion.

But that's the problem with DV and rape. A lot of times, no other information comes out. Because of the way these things go down, it usually becomes He say/She say. It becomes that much more complicated when it becomes He say/She say/She say something different.

Incidents being caught on camera or happening in front of a bunch of witnesses are relatively rare.

Exactly. Anybody who knows how this thing works is aware she's only coming out and saying this to protect his career. He just got cut so of course she doesn't want to see him without a career because of love or what not

More like she realizes she let her emotions get the best of her...........lied on him..........and is now doing damage control because she came to her senses and realizes that her actions ended up hurting her as much as him.

In other words, she knows she quote/unquote.............."fumbled the bag"..............and is trying to do whatever she can to get it back.

Back