Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Kaylin Garcia

I’
Bitch is fat nigga, shut up.

Nobody is saying they wouldn't hit.

I have no idea y y'all up in a

I have no idea y y'all up in arms about it.
You’re on a sub looking for free only fans content. You ain’t getting hoes and they damn sure aren’t better looking than her lol. You wish you could smash a chick that looks like her . Weirdos I tell ya

I have no idea y y'all up in arms about it.
Idgaf who you would or wouldn't hit i'm sure you ain't hitting nothing for real. You care though, else you wouldn't be on this bitch thread calling her fat over and over to other niggas. Niggas that's hittin shit ain't on a online thread talking down on bitches, let alone bitches they don't even know. Niggas that aren't lames know that for surely but enjoy your two reactions from the other lame ass niggas co signing that lame shit. Keep it P lil brudda

Idgaf who you would or wouldn't hit i'm sure you ain't hitting nothing for real. You care though, else you wouldn't be on this bitch thread calling her fat over and over to other niggas. Niggas that's hittin shit ain't on a online thread talking down on bitches, let alone bitches they don't even know. Niggas that aren't lames know that for surely but enjoy your two reactions from the other lame ass niggas co signing that lame shit. Keep it P lil brudda
I'm hours out of some ass.
The bitch is fat
Deal with it nigga lmao

"Hours out of some ass." Niggas just be telling on themselves 😄 we already knew you don't hit shit you ain't have to confirm that you never hit nothing ever in life tho. You'll be okay lil brudda

Back